Utility of a catalytic converter with Nano-particles for decreasing exhaust gases concentration emitted from automobiles
- 1Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, Raipur, CG, India
- 2Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, Raipur, CG, India
Res. J. Recent Sci., Volume 7, Issue (3), Pages 37-38, March,2 (2018)
Environmental air pollution has emerged as a grave problem for the present generation. Specially, the vehicles based on the diesel engines are major culprits in this cause. This research work is directed on providing an effective and efficient solution for pollution prevention from automobiles using a catalytic converter coated with nano-particles as catalyst. An effective design of a catalytic converter for pollution prevention is proposed in this research work.
- Deepak S.S.K. and Thakur M. (2015)., Pollution Prevention from Diesel Engine based Automobiles using Nano-Particles., International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, 371-373.
- David M. Kennedy (2006)., The role and future of nano-technology in research, industry and education., Conference on Materials, Processes, Friction and Wear, 14-34.
- Deepak S.S.K. and Thakur M. (2015)., Methods of Pollution Control using Nano-Particles., International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Studies, 215-217.
- Fazeli Fariba and Shahram Fakdehi (2013)., Application of gold nano-particles as a catalyst for automotive pollution control., Engineering Research Journal, 1(2), 23-35.
- Thakur Mukesh and Saikhedkar N.K. (2012)., Role of metal nano-particles for automobile pollution control., International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, 2(5), 1947-1952.
- Twigg M.V. (2011)., Roles of catalytic oxidation in control of vehicle exhaust emissions., Catalysis Today, 117(4), 407-418.
- Mukesh T. and Saikhedkar N.K. (2012)., Atomic activity of nanoparticles for vehicular pollution control., Abhinav Journal, 1(11), 32-38.
- Deepak S.S.K. and Thakur M. (2017)., Comparative Analysis of Different Catalysts used in Catalytic Converters for C.I. Engine based Automobiles., Research Journal of Engineering Sciences, 6(1), 1-4.
- Deepak S.S.K. and Thakur M. (2016)., Analysis based on atomic activity of nano-particles for Exhaust Emissions Reduction from Automobiles using Nano-coated Catalytic Converter., International Journal of Science and Research, 493-495.
- Deepak S.S.K. and Thakur M. (2016)., Post Pollution Control Method for C.I. Engine Automobiles using Nano-coated Catalytic Converter., Research Journal of Engineering Sciences, 5(3), 14-16.
- Deepak S.S.K. and Thakur M. (2016)., An Innovative Approach for Control of Exhaust Emissions from C.I. Engine based Automobiles using Nano-particles as a catalyst., Rungta International Journal, 1(1), 10-13.
- Thakur Mukesh, Sharma Shilpa and Saikhedkar N.K. (2012)., Rapid Control of Exhaust Emissions and Enhancement of Retention Time in the Catalytic Converter using Nano-sized Copper Metal Spray for Spark Ignition Engine., Priyanka Research Journal, 3(1), 1-10.
- Thakur Mukesh and Saikhedkar N.K. (2013)., Control of Exhaust Emissions and Enhancement of Retention Time for Four Stroke Engine Using Nano-sized Copper Metal Spray., International Journal of Scientific Engineering Research, 4(2), 1-9.