Investigating the effect of Corporate Social responsibility, Perceived service quality, and Successful relationship with Customers on customers\' loyalty in Pars Khodro
- 1Department of Business Management, Islamic Azad University Central Tehran Branch, Tehran, Iran
- 2Department of Business Management, Islamic Azad University Central Tehran Branch, Tehran, Iran
- 3Department of Business Management, Islamic Azad University Central Tehran Branch, Tehran, Iran
Res. J. Recent Sci., Volume 5, Issue (4), Pages 34-38, April,2 (2016)
The purpose of this study is to investigate the influence of corporate social responsibility, perceived service quality, and successful relationship with customers on customers\' loyalty. This study attempts to evaluate the loyalty of Pars Khodro (an automobile manufacture) in Tehran, Iran. Among its customers, 384 are randomly selected. Required data has been gathered by structured questionnaire. SPSS and Smart PLS are used to analyze the data. Results demonstrate that customers\' perception of corporate social responsibility, perceived service quality, and customer satisfaction has a positive and meaningful influence on customers\' loyalty.
- Tah Hsu K. (2011)., The advertising effects of corporate social responsibility on corporate reputation and brand equity: Evidence from the life insurance industry in Taiwan., Springer Science + Business Media B. V,1-13,.
- Carroll A.B. (1999)., Corporate social responsibility: Evaluation of definitional construct., Journal of Business and Society, 38(3), 268-295.
- Mellat Parast M. and Adams S.G. (2012)., Corporate social responsibility, benchmarking, and organizational performance in the petroleum industry: A quality management perspective., International Journal of Production Economics, 139 (2), 447-458.
- Vala Mohammad Ch. (2011)., Investigating corporate social responsibility practices in Iranian organizations: An ISO 26000 perspective., Journal of Business strategy Series, 12 (5), 257-263.
- Lozano J.M. (2008)., CSR or RSC? (Beyond the humpty dumpty syndrome)., Journal of Society and Business Review, 3(3), 191-206.
- Hillestad T., Xie Ch. and Haugland S.A. (2010)., Innovative corporate social responsibility: the founder’s role in creating a trustworthy corporate brand through “green innovation”. Journal of Product and Brand Management, 19(6), 440-451.
- Khalili S., Nouraei T. and Sharifian E. (2014)., The influence of Social responsibility of Sport corporates on distribution loyalty., Journal of Functional Researches in Sport management, 2, 101-114.
- Tabatabaei hanzaei S.V. and Akhavan I. (2010)., Investigating relation of internal marketing and service quality (case study: Agricultural Bank)., National Conference of management and leadership in Iranian organizations, Isfahan.
- Hosseini M.H. and Ghaderi S. (2010)., The model of affective factors on Bank Service quality., Journal of Commercial Management Vision, 3, 89-115.
- Rahimi Niya F., Harandi A. and Fatemi S.Z. (2012)., The influence of relationship quality with customer on perceived quality and customer loyalty (case study: 5 stars Hotel of Mashad, Public Management Researches, 17, 83-101.
- Anderson E. and Weitz B. (1992)., The use of pledges to build and sustain commitment in distribution channels., Journal of Marketing Research, 19(1), 18-34.
- Caceres R. and Paparoidamis N. (2007)., Service quality, relationship satisfaction, trust, commitment and Business-to-business loyalty., European Journal of Marketing, 41(7/8), 836-867.
- Carlson J. and O’Cass A. (2010)., Exploring the relationship between e-service quality, satisfaction, attitudes and behaviors in content-driven e-service web sites., Journal of Services Marketing, 24 (2), 112-117.
- Garcia Gomez B., Gutierrez Arranz A. and Gutierrez Cillan J. (2006)., The role of loyalty programs in behavioral and affective loyalty., Journal of Consumer Marketing, 23(7), 387-396.
- Mojoudi Darzian and Abdolhadi Ghasemi (2014)., Investigating the influence of corporate social responsibility on customer loyalty (case study: Ahvazi Pasargard Bank)., Journal of Marketing Management, 22, 99-116.
- Caruana A., Money A.H. and Berthon P.R. (2000)., Service quality and satisfaction: The moderating role of value., Journal of Marketing, 95 (11/12), 1338-1352.