Construction of Association Schemes and Coherent Configuration from Williamsonís Hadamard Matrices and their Properties
- 1University Department of Mathematics, Ranchi University Ranchi, 834008, Jharkhand, India
- 2Department of Mathematics, Nirmala College, Ranchi, 834002, Jharkhand, India
Res. J. Recent Sci., Volume 5, Issue (11), Pages 44-46, November,2 (2016)
Association Schemes and Coherent Configurations have been constructed from Williamsonís H-matrices. We have also described their properties.
- Hall M. (1986)., Combinatorial Theory., Wiley, New York 2nd edition.
- Hedayat A. and Wallis W.D. (1978)., Hadamard matrices and their applications., Ann.Statist., 6, 1184-1238
- Horadam K.J. (2007)., Hadamard Matrices and Their Applications., Princeton University Press.
- Hanaki A. (2000)., Skew-Symmetric Hadamard Matrices and Association Scheme., SUT Journal of Mathematics, 36(2), 251-258
- Godsil D. and Song S.Y. (2007)., Association Scheme in Handbook of Combinatorial Designs., ed. C.J.Colbourn and J.H. Dinitz, 2nd ed. Chapman and Hall, CRC, Boca Raton
- Craigen R. and Kharghani H. (2007)., Hadamard matrices and Hadamard designs in Handbook of Combinatorial designs., eds C.J. Colbourn and J.H. Dinitz, 2nd edition, Chapman and Hall/CRC, Boca Raton.
- Turyn R.J. (1972)., An infinite class of Williamson Matrices., J.Combinatorial Theory Ser.A, 12, 319-321.