Environmental Pollution and Sustainability: Its Effects on Life and its Remedies
- 1Department of Zoology, Govt. M.S.J. (P.G.) College, Bharatpur, Rajasthan, India
Res. J. Recent Sci., Volume 5, Issue (11), Pages 55-58, November,2 (2016)
Water, air and land are very important non degradable natural resources on the earth. It is a common chemical substance. Now a day’s every person indirectly affected by the different types of pollutions. The purpose of this study to assess and identify the environmental pollution and its remedies, quality of water which has been used for drinking as well as for other domestic purposes for a long time. The present findings concluded that inter-relationship between sustainable economic development and environmental pollution and control environmental degradation. Environmental protection also very crucial task and maintain the Sustainability that means continues balance between present and future necessities.
- Chaturvedi R.K. and Sankar K. (2006)., Lab manual for physico-chemical analysis of soil, water and plants., Published by wild life Institute of India, Dehradun.
- Durvey V.S. and Sharma L.L. (2007)., Reversal of eutrofication: An ecotechnological approach for the management of Udaipur lake system., Proceeding of National Symp. of Limnol., (NSL) held on 19-21 Feb., at Udaipur (Raj.), 51-55.
- Singh S. (2016)., The role of biotechnology on the treatment of wastes., Proceeding of International conference on Biotechnology and Nanotechnology(ICBN-2016) at Jaipur (Raj.), India on dated 30 Jan.- 01 Feb., 2016, 36.
- Singh S. and Jatav P.L. (2016)., Environmental pollution: A threat to life and its remedies., Proceeding of National conference on Environmental impact on health and its management: co-friendly strategies (NCEHM-2016) at Jaipur ( Rajasthan) India on dated 08-10 Feb. 2016., 50.
- Eamus D, Froend R., Loomes R., Hose G. and Murray B. (2006)., A functional methodology for determining the groundwater regime needed to maintain the health of groundwater dependent vegetation., Australian Journal of Botany., 54(3), 97-114.
- Doyle M.P. and Erickson M.C. (2006)., Closing the door on the faecal coliform assay., Microbe, (1), 162-163.
- Singh S. (2014)., Bioremediation of polluted environmental: A management tool., Periodic Research, 3(1), 48-54.
- Balakrishanan M., Antony S.A, Gunasekaran S. and Natarajan R.K. (2008)., Impact of dyeing industrial effluents on the groundwater quality in Kancheepuram (India)., Indian J. Sci. and Technol., 1(7), 1-8.
- Singh S. and Jatav P.L. (2016)., Environmental pollution: A threat to life and its remedies., Proceeding of National conference on Environmental impact on health and its management: co-friendly strategies (NCEHM-2016) at Jaipur ( Rajasthan) India on dated 08-10 Feb. 2016, 50.
- Rajaram R., Srinivasan M. and Rajasagar M. (2005)., Seasonal distribution of Physico–chemical parameters in effluent discharge area of uppaner estuary, Cuddalore, South East Coast of India., J. Environ. Biol., 26(2), 291-297.
- Singh S. (2015)., Water Pollution and its Impact on the Human Health in Town Deeg (Bharatpur) Rajasthan: Correlation with Hydrochemical Characteristics., Proceeding of National conference on Environmental pollution, health hazards and prevention(NCEPHHP-2015At Bharatpur ,Rrajasthan, India on dated 11-12 Dec.2015, OP-154.
- Singh S. and Gupta V. K. (2016)., Biodegradation and bioremediation of pollutant: perspective studies and applications., Int.J.Pharmacol.Bio.Sci.,10(1), 53-65.
- Paliwal P.C. and Sati S.C. (2007)., Assessment of drinking water quality of Almora, Uttaranchal., Poll. Res., 26(4), 671-672.
- Singh S. and Gupta V.K. (2016)., Biodegradation and bioremediation of pollutant: perspective studies and applications., International Journal of Pharmacology and Biological Sciences., 10(1), 53-65.
- BIS (1991)., Indian standard specification for drinking water., Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi, IS: 10500.
- Tas B. and Gonulol A. (2007)., An ecologic and taxonomic study on phytoplankton of a shallow lake, Turkey., J. Envir.o.n. Biol., 28, 439¬-445.
- Singh S. (2014)., Bioremediation of Polluted Environment: A Management Tool National symposium on greenreen Economy & Harnessing National products for sustainable Dev., Held on dated 12th July 2014, at Jaipur(Rajasthan) India.pp-69.
- Banpurkar A.R. and Bhandarkar S.E. (2008)., Study of potability of water of different sources located at Bhadrwati, Chandrapur (M.S.)., Inernational Journal of chemical sciences, 6(2), 676-680.
- Singh S., Gupta B.K. and Jatav B.P. (2010)., Analysis of potable water of town Deeg, Bharatpur (Raj.): A physico-ico–chemical studies., Proc. 97th conference of Ind. Sci. Congress held at Thiruvananthapuram., 176.