Time Dependent Deterioration, Time Dependent Quadratic Demand with Partial Backlogging
- 1College of Military Engineering, Pune: Maharastra, 411 031, INDIA,
Res. J. Recent Sci., Volume 5, Issue (1), Pages 56-60, January,2 (2016)
An inventory management model considering deterioration rate is time dependent and time dependent quadratic demand is studied. Shortages are allowed with partially backlogging rate. Salvage value is considered for deteriorating items. This model is developed to minimizing Total Cost (TC) of the inventory system. Sensitivity analysis is carried out to check the robustness of this model.
- Kharna S and Chaudhuri K.S. (2003), A note on orderlevel inventory model for a deteriorating item with timedependentquadratic demand, Comp. and Ops. Res., 30,1901-16.
- Giri B.C. and Goyal S.K. (2001), Recent trends inmodeling of deteriorating inventory, Euro. J. of OprsRes, 134, 1-16.
- Shital S. Patel and Raman Patel (2013)., Int J. of Math.and Stat. Invention, 1(1), 22-30.
- Bhandari R.M. and Sharma P.K. (2004), A single periodinventory problem with quadratic demand distributionunder the influence of Market policies, Eng. Science,12(2), 117-127.
- Mohan R and Venkateswarlu R. (2013), InventoryManagement Models with Variable Holding Cost andSalvage Value, IOSR J. of Busi. and Mgmt, 12(3), 37-42.
- Nita H. Shah and Ankit S. Acharya (2008)., A TimeDependent Deterioration Order Level Inventory Modelfor Exponentially Declining Demand, App. Math. Sci,2(56), 2795-2802.
- Ajanta Roy (2008), An inventory model for deterioratingitems with price dependent demand and time-varyingholding cost, AMO-Adv. Modl. and Optimization, 10(1).
- Ghosh S.K. and Chaudhuri K.S. (2004)., An order- levelinventory model for a deteriorating item with WeibullDeterioration, Time-quadratic demand and shortages,Adv Model and Optim., 6(1), 21-35.
- Shukla et al (2003), EOQ model for deteriorating itemswith exponential demand rate and shortages, UncertainSupply Chain Mgmt, 67-76.
- Teng J.T. (2002), On the economic order quantity underconditions of permissible delay in payments, J. of Opsres. Society, 53(11), 915-18.
- Venkateswarlu R. and Mohan R. (2013)., An inventoryModel for Time varying Deterioration and PriceDependent Demand with Salvage value, Ind. J. of Comp.and App. Maths, 1(15), 21-27.
- You S.P. (2005), Inventory policy for products with priceand time-dependent Demands, J. of the oprs. Res. Soc.,56, 870-873.
- Patra et al. (2010)., An Order level EOQ model fordeteriorating items in a single warehouse system withprice dependent demand in non-linear form, Int. J. ofComp. and App. Maths., 5(3), 277-288.
- Mondal B., Bhunia A.K. and Maiti M. (2003), Aninventory system of ameliorating items for pricedependent demand rate, Comp. and Ind Engg., 45(3),443-456.
- Burwell T.H., Dave D.S. Fitzpatrick K.E. and Roy M.R.(1997), Economic lot size model for price-dependentdemand under quantity and freight discounts, Int. J. ofProd. Eco, 48(2), 141-155.