Synthesis and Characterization of 2H-3(o-nitrophenyl)-3,4-dihydro-Chloro-1,3-benzoxazine studies of Antimicrobial and Antifungal activity
- 1Department of Chemistry, Dr. H.S. Gour Central University Sagar, GDC Sausar, MP, 470 003, India
- 2Department of Chemistry, Dr. H.S. Gour Central University Sagar, GDC Sausar, MP, 470 003, India
- 3Department of Chemistry, Dr. H.S. Gour Central University Sagar, GDC Sausar, MP, 470 003, India
Res.J.chem.sci., Volume 6, Issue (3), Pages 25-31, March,18 (2016)
4H-3,1-Benzoxazinone derivatives bear saturated aliphatic substituent’s at key position e.g. CH3, CH2COCH3, CH2CN, C3H7(n) and CH2CH2COOH, have electronically unsaturated character which make their synthesis difficult because their are not satisfactorily stable rings (so called dynamic benzoxazinones) New organic substituent’s with special properties in steric and electronic manner helped to solve this problem. Synthesis and behavior of 2-carboxyvinyl-4H-3,1-Benzoxazinone towards nucleophiles have been reported with the aim of studying the effect of conjugated double bond and the stability of oxazinone ring via the interaction of 3,5-dibromoanthanilic acid viz. maleic anhydride in boiling n-butanol. One of the most important features in 4H-3, 1-Benzoxazinone chemistry is their use as key starting materials for synthesizing new heterocyclic systems with potential biological activity. The present work is in conjugation with our ongoing programe on the utilizing of readily obtainable starting materials for the synthesis of heterocyclic systems.
- Aziz G., Nosser M.H., Doss N.L. and Rizik A.B. (1976)., Ind. J. Chem., 286, 14B., undefined
- Jamode V.S. (1977)., Synthetic Studies of N and O Containing Heterocyclic Compds., Ph.D. Thesis, Nagpur University.
- Rajput P.R. (1993)., Synthesis of N and O containg Heterocyclic Compounds, Ph.D. Thesis, Amaravati University.
- Kedar R.M. (1993.)., Synthesis of O, N and S Containing heterocyclic Compounds, Ph.D thesis, Amaravati University
- Barnes and Spriggsis A.S. (1945)., J. Am. Chem., Soc., 67, 134., undefined
- Reddy C.V., Sadtey K., Srinivas R., Rastogi K. and Jain M.L. (1989)., Ind. J. Chem., 28b, 1096., undefined
- Jpn K.K., Pat J. (1984)., 5936683, 8436183, Chem. Abstr., 101, 110940T.
- Mukherjee A., Kumar S., Seth M. and Bhaduri A.P. (1989)., Ind. J. Chem., 28b, 391., undefined
- William J.H. and Eicen R. (1983)., J. Med. Chem., 26, 765., undefined
- Purohit M. and Shrivastava S.K. (1991),, Proc. Nat. Ace. Sci., 61a, 462., undefined
- Bennett L.L. and Harry T.B. (1957)., J. Am. Chem. Soc. 79, 2188., undefined
- Nimura K., Niwano Y., Ishiduka S. and Fukumoto R. (2001)., Int. J. Antimicrobial Agents, 18, 2, 173-178., undefined