SrCe2O3 Nanoparticles as Electrolyte Material for Proton Conducting Fuel Cell
- 1Department of Chemistry Shivaji Science Nanotechnology Laboratory, Amravati, MS, India
- 2Department of Chemistry Shivaji Science Nanotechnology Laboratory, Amravati, MS, India
- 3Department of Chemistry Shivaji Science Nanotechnology Laboratory, Amravati, MS, India
Res.J.chem.sci., Volume 6, Issue (12), Pages 54-55, December,18 (2016)
SrCe2O3 nano particles are synthesised as electrolyte catalyst material for Proton conducting fuel cell. The material is synthesised by sol gel method. Phase stability structure were analysed by X ray diffraction. The surface structure was analyzed by scanning electron microscopy (SEM). The electric conductivity behaviour of SrCe2O3 calcined pellets was determined by electrochemical impedance spectroscopy. The DC conduction (E&
- Livage J. (1997)., Sol-gel processes., Current Opinion in Solid State and Materials Science, 2(2), 132–138, 1997. J.D. Mackenzie and E.P. Bescher, Chemical routes in the synthesis of nanomaterials using the sol-gel process, Accounts of Chemical Research, 40(9), 810–818,
- JH Li, XZ Fu, GH Zhou, JL Luo, KT Chuang (2011)., FeCr2O4 Nanoparticles as Anode Catalyst for Ethane Proton Conducting Fuel Cell Reactors to Coproduce Ethylene and Electricity., Advances in Physical Chemistry,
- Katahira K., Kohchi Y., Shimura T. and Iwahara H. (2000)., Protonic conduction in Zr-substituted BaCeO3., Solid State Ionics, 138(1-2), 91–98.
- Tao Z., Hou G., Xu N., Chen X. and Zhang Q. (2014)., Pr Doped Barium Cerate as the Cathode Material for Proton-Conducting SOFCs., Fuel Cells,
- Fabbri E., Pergolesi D. and Traversa E. (2016)., Electrode materials: a challenge for the exploitation of protonic solid oxide fuel cells., Science and Technology of Advanced Materials, 11(4), article 044301.