Synthesis, characterization of Schiff base Pyrazolone compound
- 1Department of Chemistry, Shri U.P. Arts, Smt. M.G. Panchal Science Collage Pilvai-382850 Hemchandrachariya Nortth Gujarat University, Gujarat, India
Res.J.chem.sci., Volume 10, Issue (3), Pages 40-43, October,18 (2020)
Research in chemistry-synthesis of novel Schiff base ligands and its metal complex many research area and pharmaceuticals. Mainly pyrazolone derivative are novel ligands synthesis, characterization and application in various research area and many documented. Schiff base ligands and transition metal complex show good activity in research application in area of inorganic chemistry, pharmaceuticals and coordination chemistry as well as medicinal chemistry. Due to so many large scale compounds structure variability and highly biological activity importance in our main interest for research for novel synthesis, inorganic metal complexes and coordination transition-metal series with novel Schiff base pyrazole ligands.
- Abdullin IF, Turova EN and Budnikov GK (2001)., Reducing Antioxidant Capacity Evaluated by means of a Controlled Potential Oxidative attack., J. Anal. Chem, 56, 557.
- Ali MA, Mirza AH, Butcher RJ, Tarafder MTH, Keat TB and Ali AM (2002)., Bis [benzyl N′-(3-phenyl¬prop-2-enyl¬idene) hydrazinecarbodithio¬ato-κ2N′,S] Magnesium (II)., J. Inorg. Biochem. 92, 141.
- Andrews NC (1999)., Disorders of Iron Metabolism, New Engl. J. Med, 341, 1986.
- Azaroff LG and Buerger MJ (1958)., The Powder Method in X-ray Crystallography., McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York, p106.
- Aziz MA, G. El-Din A. A. Rahma and A. A. Hassan (2009)., Synthesis characterization and antimicrobial activity of some new N Substututed-pyrazol-4-carbaldehyde bearing 2,4-dichloro phenyl moiety., Eur. J. Med. Chem, 44, 3480.
- Bailar JC, Emeleus H, Nyholm JR and Dickenson AFT (1975)., Comprehensive Inorganic Chemistry., Pergamon Press, New York, p517.
- Benzie IFF and Strain JJ (1996)., The ferric reducing ability of plasma (FRAP) as a measure of antioxidant power the FRAP assay., Anal. Biochem, 70, 239.
- Casas JS, Castellano EE, Ellenab J, Marıa S, Tasende G, Paralle ML, Sanchez A, Sanchez-Gonzalez A, Sordo J and Touceda A (2008)., New Pd(II) and Pt(II) complexes with N,S-chelated pyrazolonate ligands: Molecular and supramolecular structure and preliminary study of their in vitro antitumoral activity., J. Inorg. Biochem, 102, 33.
- Casas JS, Castellano EE, Ellena J, Garcıa-Tasende MS, Luz Perez-Paralle M, Sanchez A, Gonzalez AS, Sordo J, Touceda A (2008)., New Pd(II) and Pt(II) complexes with N,S-chelated pyrazolonate ligands: Molecular and supramolecular structure and preliminary study of their in vitro antitumoral activity., J. Inorg. Biochem, 102, 33.
- Castagnolo D, De-Logu A, Radi M, Bechi B, Manetti F, Magnani M, Supino S, Meleddu R, Chisu L, Botta M (2008)., Synthesis, biological evaluation and SAR study of novel pyrazole analouges as inhibitor of mycobacterium tuberculosis., Bioorgan. Med. Chem, 16, 8587.
- Costa D, Marques AP, Reis RL, Lima JLFC, Fernandes E (2006)., Efﬁcient di-bromination of 5-pyrazolones and 5-hydroxypyrazoles by N-bromobenzamide Free Radical., Bio. & Med, 40, 632.
- David JW and Straley JM (1961)., J. Org. Chem, 3825., undefined
- Dwyer FP and Mellor DP (1962)., Chelating Agent and Metal Chelates, Academic Press, New York, Or James, A.O. and Akaranta, O. (2011). Inhibition of Corrosion of Zinc in Hydrochloric Acid Solution by Red Onion Skin Acetone Extract., Res. J. Chem. Sci.,1(1), 31-37.