International Best Teacher Award
The International Best Teacher Award was established in the year 2011 by International Science Community Association to honour and recognize the teachers who have made significant fundamental contributions to society over a sustained period of years and whose efforts have marked an impact in advancement of the young generation.
General terms and Conditions
- Nominee should be an International Science Community Association Fellow Contributor and above the age of 55 years as on 31st December 2015.
- Age certificate (copy of passport/X class school certificate/birth certificate) is required as the proof of age.
- Main criteria for the award are based on teaching experience, contributions to the society, experimenting innovative teaching techniques etc. etc.
- The evaluation sheet must be filled properly and each claim should be supported by the document failing with that the award would not be considered.
- Nomination form can be obtained from the International Science Community Association Website. Click Here: To download nomination form
- Last date to receive the nominations is 30th September 2016.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without any further notice.
Complete Application (one print copy in spiral binding + a soft copy as a single folder on CD) shall be submitted to:
Krishnaashraya, 427, Palhar Nagar, RAPTC, VIP-Road, Indore-452005, MP, India