International Life Time Achievement Dr. Anjani Phadnis Award - For Teaching
Dr. Anjani Phadnis
International Life Time Achievement Dr. Anjani Phadnis Award - For Teaching was established in the year 2011 by International Science Community Association to honour and recognize the teachers who have made significant fundamental contributions to society over a sustained period of years and whose efforts have marked an impact in advancement of the young generation.
General terms and Conditions
- Nominee should be an International Science Community Association Fellow Contributor and above the age of 60 years as on 31st December 2016.
- Age certificate (copy of passport/X class school certificate/birth certificate) is required as the proof of age.
- Main criteria for the award are based on teaching experience, contributions to the society, experimenting innovative teaching techniques etc.
- The evaluation sheet must be filled properly and each claim should be supported by the document failing with that the award would not be considered.
- Nomination form can be obtain from the International Science Community Association Website. Click Here: To download nomination form
- Last date to receive the completed nomination forms is 30th September 2017.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without any further notice.
Complete Application (one print copy in spiral binding + a soft copy as a single folder on CD) shall be submitted to:
Krishnaashraya, 427, Palhar Nagar, RAPTC, VIP-Road, Indore-452005, MP, India