International Life Time Achievement Dr. N. C. Jain Award - For Research
Dr. N. C. Jain
The International Life Time Achievement Dr. N. C. Jain Award - For Research was established in the year 2011 by International Science Community Association to honour and recognize the scientists who have made significant fundamental contributions to basic research over a sustained period of years and whose efforts have marked an impact in advancement of the society.
General terms and Conditions
- Nominee should be an International Science Community Association Fellow Contributor and above the age of 60 years as on 31st December 2016.
- Age certificate (copy of passport/X class school certificate/birth certificate) is required as the proof of age.
- Main criteria for the awards are performance based on publications/impact factors/ citations / patents / technology transfers, etc.
- The evaluation sheet must be filled properly and each claim should be supported by the document failing with that the award would not be considered.
- Nomination form can be obtained from the International Science Community Association Website. Click Here: To download nomination form
- Last date to receive the nominations is 30th September 2017.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without any further notice.
Complete Application (one print copy in spiral binding + a soft copy as a single folder on CD) shall be submitted to:
Krishnaashraya, 427, Palhar Nagar, RAPTC, VIP-Road, Indore-452005, MP, India