International Girl Empowerment Award
The International Girl Empowerment Award was established in the year 2015 by International Science Community Association to honour and recognize the Personnel who have made significant fundamental contributions in girl empowerment and whose efforts have marked an impact to society over a sustained period of years.
General terms and Conditions
- Nominee Male/female should be an International Science Community Association Fellow Contributor
- Main criteria for the award are based on contributions to the society aiming of upliftment of girl / girl child.
- The evaluation sheet must be filled properly and each claim should be supported by the document failing with that the award would not be considered.
- Nomination form can be obtained from the International Science Community Association Website.Click Here: To download nomination form
- Last date to receive the completed nomination forms is 30th September 2017.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without any further notice.
Complete Application (one print copy in spiral binding + a soft copy as a single folder on CD) shall be submitted to:
Krishnaashraya, 427, Palhar Nagar, RAPTC, VIP-Road, Indore-452005, MP, India