International Highest Publication Award
The International Highest Publication Award was established in the year 2012 by International Science Community Association to honour and recognize the research scholar who have made significant fundamental contributions to basic research over a sustained period of years and whose efforts have marked an impact in advancement of the society.
General terms and Conditions
- Nominee should be an International Science Community Association Fellow Contributor.
- Main criteria for the award are performance based on applied research / conferences / seminars / workshops / publications / impact factor etc.
- The evaluation sheet must be filled properly and each claim should be supported by the document failing with that the award would not be considered.
- Nomination form can be obtained from the International Science Community Association Website. Click Here: To download nomination form
- Last date to receive the completed nomination forms is 30th September 2017.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without any further notice.
Complete Application (one print copy in spiral binding + a soft copy as a single folder on CD) shall be submitted to:
Krishnaashraya, 427, Palhar Nagar, RAPTC, VIP-Road, Indore-452005, MP, India