Best practices in the College libraries
- 1Cardmath, Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education, (Deemed to be University), Krishnankovil, Tamilnadu, India
- 2VHNSN College, Virudhnagar, India
Res. J. Library Sci., Volume 8, Issue (1), Pages 1-4, January,21 (2020)
This paper covers distinctive library practices, organizations given the customers by insightful libraries. The best practice will help in upgrading the idea of library organizations. This will make the best image of the library in the overall population. Library organizations are significant forces to achieve insightful measures. Libraries are spine system to the incredibly educational association and they are bolstered in teaching, research and learning structures. The piece of academic libraries in the present circumstance is basic in light of the fact that a huge segment of the insightful libraries has grasped ICT based organizations. This paper is, generally, focused on various endorsed systems to be trailed by the insightful library. It looks at the noteworthiness of displaying best rehearses in the academic library or engages it to improve its technique and activities, advance resources use and pass on high bore, capable organizations to library customers. This paper will be the assistance manual for various libraries to get an idea with respect to various ways and practices can be gotten in their libraries for making an effective library organization.
- IFLA (2019). https://www.ifla.org/node/10425, undefined, undefined
- Best practice (2019). Available at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_practices, undefined, undefined
- Wilson A. and Pitman L. (2000)., Best practice handbook for Australian university libraries., Available athttp://www.dest.gov.au/archive/highered/eippubs/eip00_10/00_10.pdf
- Began C.E. and English M.J. (1994)., Benchmarking for Best Practices: Winning Through Innovative Adaptation., New York: McGraw-Hill.
- BBN (2019). http://bestpracticehub.com/best-practice-definition/, undefined, undefined
- Reitz J.M. (1996)., Odalis Online Dictionary for Library and Information Science., Retrieved on October 31, 2016. 2004.
- NAAC (2007)., Best practices in Library and Information services., Bangalore, Karnataka, India.