A study of e-resources in business school libraries at Hyderabad, India
- 1Department of Library and Information Science, S.V. University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India
- 2Department of Library and Information Science, S.V. University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India
Res. J. Library Sci., Volume 6, Issue (3), Pages 1-9, May,21 (2018)
Digital revolution is buzz word in the society. Digital library is a leading slogan these days. Its impact on the libraries is enormous and clearly visible. In digital library, all the collections or the major part of the collections are in digital or electronic mode. This helps the users to use or access with machine or device at any point of time at any places requesting the book to be issued is much earlier than its print versions. This study deals with the use and usage of e-resource Information Source and Services in Business School Libraries. The article describes about the E-Resource Information Sources and Services.
- Bainbridge D., Thompson J. and Witten I.H. (2003)., Assembling and Enriching Digital Library Collections., proceedings, 3rd ACM/IEEEE Computer Society joint conference on Digital Libraries. Houston, Texas, USA, 27th-21st May, 323-334.
- Nandi A. (2003)., Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD)-New Genera of Documents in Digital Environment., Proceedings of XXIV All India Conference of IASLIC. Kolkata, India, 15th-18th Dec., 35-39.
- Greenstein D. (2000)., Usage, Usability and user support report, A Discussion Group convened at the DLF Forum., Chicago, USA, 18th-20th Nov., 44-46.
- Lyman p. (2003)., How much Information? Regents of the University of California., USA. 27th Oct., 64-69.
- Digital Library of India (2004)., A Portal at Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India., New Delhi, India. 11th Nov., 72-73.
- McMillan G. (1996)., Electronic theses and dissertations: Merging perspectives., Cataloging and Classification Quarterly, 22(3-4), 105-125.
- Carole A. (2003)., A Study of Independent access to library resources., Follow-up Study of Lib Qual + Survey o Library Services Qualit-Personal Control Domain. Digital Library Initiatives, Carnegie Mellon University Libraries, USA. 13th May, 92-98.
- Clair G. (2003)., Million book Project in US and India., An International Conference on the Future of the Book, Cairns, Australia, 22nd Apl., 142-144.
- Tenopir C. (2003)., Use and users of electronic library resources: An Overview and analysis of recent research studies., A Council of Library and Information Resources Publications.
- Sankar P. (2006)., Quality Management in Digital Libraries., Conference Proceedings of 1st International Conference on Universal Digital Library (ICUDL), Alexandria, Egypt.17th-19th Nov., 92-95.
- Joseph L. (2018)., Disruptive Technologies Catching the Wave., https://hbr.org/ 30/03/2018
- McKiernan Gerard (2000), Journal abbreviation sources. https://searchworks.stanford.edu/03/06/2000, undefined, undefined
- London School of Business Management (2014)., Learning Technology., https://www.lsbm.ac.uk/30/08/2014
- Indian School of Business (2018)., Learning Resource Centre., http://www.isb.edu/faculty-research/lrc 30/01/ 2018.
- University of Pennsylvania (2018)., Library Resources., http://www.library.upenn.edu/15/01/2018
- Swain D.K. and Panda K.C. (2009)., Use of electronic resources in business school libraries of an Indian state: A study of librarians, The electronic library, 27(1), 74-85. www.emeraldinsight.com/30/09/2009.
- EBSCO (2018)., Global Library Solutions., https:// gobi.ebsco.com/01/02/2018
- Corporte Proquest (2018). http://www.proquest.com/ 05/02/2018., undefined, undefined
- Ellen Bryan. Library export (2018). www.lib.uchicago.edu/ 08/02/2018, undefined, undefined
- Business School Libraries (2018)., The London School of Economics and Political Science., http://www.lse.ac.uk/ 19/01/2018.