Psychooncology: Journal of the psychological, social and behavioral dimensions of cancer: a scientometric study
- 1Department of Library and Information Science, Kongunadu Arts and Science College, Coimbatore – 641029, India
- 2Department of Library and Information Science, Kongunadu Arts and Science College, Coimbatore – 641029, India
Res. J. Library Sci., Volume 5, Issue (2), Pages 1-7, February,21 (2017)
This article has made an attempt to evaluate the papers published in psychooncology - journal of the psychological, SOCIAL and behavioral dimensions of cancer (psycho – oncology) in the period 2005 to 2015. Totally, 7840 research documents in the form of Plain Text file format were downloaded from Web of Science database by Thomson Reuters before and known as Web of Knowledge. Making use of various scientometric indicators like the Year wise distribution of documents, relative growth rate, research document type, authorship pattern, Degree of collaboration, country wise Distribution, Institution wise distribution was also used to analyze the data and interpretation.
- Kumar Senthil R. and Muthukrishnan M. (2016)., Scientometric analysis of “annals of oncology” during 2010-2014., Kongunadu Research Journal, 3(2), 117-122.
- Das Kumar Prabir (2015)., Authorship Pattern and Research Collaboration of Journal of Informetrics., International Journal of Information Dissemination and Technology, 5(1), 53-62.
- Rajgoli Iqbalahmad U. and Laxminarsaiah Ashalatha (2015)., Authorship pattern and collaborative research in the field of spacecraft technology., The Electronic Library, 33(4), 625-642.
- Ramakrishnan J. and Thavamani K. (2015)., Authorship Pattern and Collaborative Research in the Field of Hepatitis C., Asian Journal of Information Science and Technology, 5(1), 23-32.
- Thavamani K. (2015)., A Study of Authorship Patterns and Collaborative Research in Collaborative Librarianship, 2009-2014., Collaborative Librarianship, 7(2), 84-95.
- Navaneetha Krishnan S. (2014)., Authorship patterns and degree of collaboration of Sri Lankan scientific publications in Social sciences and Humanities - A picture from SCOPUS., Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), 1153.
- Mani K.T. (2014)., Authorship Patterns and Collaborative Research in Malaysian Journal of Library and Information Science, 1996 - 2012., Library Philosophy and Practice (e-Journal), 1177.
- Velmurugan C. (2014)., Authorship Pattern and Collaboration Research Output of Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics (IJPAP)., International Journal of Art & Humanity Science (IJAHS), 1(2), 37-41.
- Bales M.E., Dine D.C., Merrill J.A., Johnson S.B., Bakken S. and Weng C. (2014)., Associating co-authorship patterns with publications in high-impact journals., Journal of Biomedical Informatics, 52, 311-318.
- Arya Chanda and Sharma S. (2012)., Authorship trends and collaborative research in veterinary sciences: a bibliometric study., Chinese Librarianship: An International Electronic Journal, 34, 38-47.
- Pradhan Pallab, Panda Saroj and Chandrakar Rajesh (2011)., Authorship Pattern and Degree of Collaboration in Indian Chemistry Literature., Souvenir from 8th International CALIBER, Goa University, Goa, 02nd – 04th March, 691-699.
- Zafrunnisha N. and Pullareddy V. (2009)., Authorship pattern and degree of collaboration in psychology., Annals of Library and Information Studies, 56, 255–261.