To write some parameters related to photon - a note
- 1Ex-Reader in Physics, P.K.College, Contai, West Bengal, India
Res. J. Physical Sci., Volume 7, Issue (2), Pages 15-18, May,4 (2019)
Photon is considered to have a rotation over and above its linear motion. The axis of rotation, the sense of rotation and the direction of propagation of photon may, assumed to, be arbitrarily chosen. The effect of these on fundamental matrix , the elements , the curvature tensor , the scalar curvature tensor R and the energy-momentum tensor Tij has been mentioned in this work. Here, these parameters have been obtained in a short cut way only by simple consideration of some relations and imposing certain conditions on them. The expressions obtained are compared with those calculated rigorously and found to be the same.
- Rocard Y. (1957)., Thermodynamique., Masson & Cie, Paris, 250.
- Raman C.V. and Bhagavantam S. (1931)., Experimental Proof of the Spin of the Photon., Indian Journal of Physics, 6, 353-366.
- Das M.C. and Misra R. (2012)., Fundamental Way of Charge Formation and Relation between Electromagnetic Field and Gravitational Field., International Journal of Astronomy and Astrophysics, 2(2), 97-100.
- Das M.C. and Misra R. (2014)., Lorentz Transformation in Super System and in Super System of Photon., International Letters of Chemistry, Physics and Astronomy, 19(1), 8-14.
- He L., Li H. and Li M. (2016)., Optomechanical measurement of photon spin angular momentum and optical torque in integrated photonic devices., Science advances, 2(9), e1600485.
- Van Enk S.J. and Nienhuis G. (1994)., Spin and orbital angular momentum of photons., EPL (Europhysics Letters), 25(7), 497.
- Hawking S.W. and Ellis G.F.R. (1973)., The Large Scale Structure of Space-Time., Cambridge University Press, 117.
- Misra R. (2018)., Some Studies with Photonic System., Paper Communicated to Journal of Science, Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Hartle J.B. (2009)., Gravity : An Introduction to Einstein's General Relativity., Pearson Education, 63.
- Iyer C. and Prabhu G.M. (2007)., Comparison of Two Lorentz Boosts through Spatial and Space-time Rotations., Journal of Physical and Natural Sciences, 1(2), 2.
- Iyer C. and Prabhu G.M. (2007)., Lorentz Transformations with Arbitrary Line of Motion., European Journal of Physics, 28, 183-190.