- 1Viva Arts, Science and Commerce College, Virar (W), India
- 2Viva Institute of Technology, Virar (E), India
- 3Viva Arts, Science and Commerce College, Virar (W), India
Res. J. Physical Sci., Volume 5, Issue (6), Pages 14-17, August,4 (2017)
The photoresponse of chemically synthesized polyaniline (PAn) film has been studied. PAn, casted in the form of film, on ITO glass substrate formed the photoanode, 0.1 M aqueous LiClO4 solution has been used as electrolyte and platinum as counter electrode. This photocell shows good performance.
- Fujishima A. and Honda K. (1972)., Electrochemical photolysis of water at a semiconductor electrode., Nature, 238, 37-38.
- Frank A. and Honda K. (1982)., Visible-light-induced water cleavage and stabilization of n-type cadmium sulfide to photocorrosion with surface-attached polypyrrole-catalyst coating., J. Phys Chem, 86(11), 1933-1935.
- Noufi R., Nazid A.J., White J. and Warren F. (1982)., Enhanced Stability of Photoelectrodes with Electrogenerated Polyaniline Films., J. Electrochem. Soc., 129(10), 2261-2265.
- Pokhodenko V.D. and Guba N.F. (1995)., Photophysical properties of polymers with a system of conjugated bonds and their use in light energy conversion process., Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry, 30(5), 203-226.
- Kaneko M. and Nakamura H. (1985)., Photoresponse of a liquid junction polyaniline film., J. Chem. Soc, Chem. Commun., 6, 346-347.
- Kalaji M., Nyholm L., Peter L.M. and Rudge A.J. (1991)., Photoelectrochemical properties of polyaniline films., Journal of electroanalytical chemistry and interfacial electrochemistry, 310(1-2), 113-126.
- Shen P.K. and Tian Z.Q. (1989)., Photoelectrochemical behavior of polyaniline in the presence of redox couple and electron acceptor., Electrochimica acta, 34(11), 1611-1613.
- Fernando L.C., Marco A.D., Paoli D. and Eugene M.G. (1994)., Photoelectrochemical response in conducting polymer films., Synth. Met., 68(1), 91-96.
- Karande V.S., Mane S.H., Pujari V.J., Deshmukh L.P. and Wadgaonkar A.R. (2004)., Electrochemical studies of n-cd1-xMnxse thin film photodetector., springer, Journal of Material Science, 15(7), 419-423.