Some aspects of spin-spin interaction
- 1Midnapore College, W.B., India
- 2Satmile High School, Satmile, 721452, W.B, India
Res. J. Physical Sci., Volume 5, Issue (6), Pages 11-13, August,4 (2017)
Mathematical formulations of the tensors for angular velocity, momentum, moment of inertia of a particle due to spin-spin interaction in a four dimensional space-time have been discussed. Mention has been made to the case of photon. Also, for the same type of interaction electric current density in a nucleus has been considered in mathematical form which can explain the form of strong field. From these studies trial has been made to establish a basic principle of formation of fundamental electric charges (positive or negative).
- Iyer C. and Prabhu G.M. (2007)., Composition of two Lorentz Boosts through spatial and space-time rotations., Journal of Physical and Natural Sciences, 1(2), 1.
- Weyl Hermann, Einstein Albert, Lorentz H.A. and Minkowski Hermann (1952)., The Principle of Relativity., Dover, 190.
- Kobychev V.V. and Porov S.B. (2005)., Constraints on the photon charge based on observations of Extragalactic Sources., Astronomy Letters, 31(3), 147-151.
- Sivaram C. (1999)., Constraints on the photon mass and charge and test of equivalence principle from GRB 990123., Bulletin of the Astronomical Society of India, 27, 627-630.
- Das M.C. and Misra R. (2012)., Relativistic Spin of an Arbitrary Body., Adv. Studies in Theoretical Physics, 6(3), 135-138.
- Rocard Y. (1957)., Thermodynamique., Masson, Paris, 250.
- Das M.C. and Misra R. (2012)., A Short Note on Alternating Strong Force., International Journal of Astronomy ans Astrophysics, 2, 74.
- Das M.C. and Misra R. (2012)., Three Lorentz Transformations Considering Two Rotations., Adv. Studies in Theoretical Physics, 6(3), 139-145.
- Ray S. (2007)., Lorentzís Electromagnetic Mass: A Clue for Unification., arXiv preprint physics, 11.
- Muralidhar K. (2011)., Classical Origin of Quantum Spin., Apeiron, 18(2), 146-160.
- Zu D. (2008)., The Classical Structure Model of single photon and classical point of view with regard to wave particle duality of photon., Progress in Electromagnetics Research Letters, 1, 109-118.
- Das M.C. and Misra R. (2012)., Fundamental Way of Charge Formation and relation between Gravitational Field and Electromagnetic Field., International Journal of Astronomy and Astrophysics, 2, 97-100.