Acoustic study of ethanolic binary mixture of natural sap of phoenix sylvestris at different temperature
- 1Dept. of Physics Yash College Badnawar, MP, India
- 2Dept.of Chemistry Shri Ambika Adarsh College Badnawar, MP, India
- 3Dept. of Physics, Govt. P.G. College Bioara, MP, India
- 4School of Studies in Physics, DAVV, Indore, MP, India
- 5Dept. of Physics Govt. Girls College Dhar, MP, India
Res. J. Physical Sci., Volume 5, Issue (2), Pages 1-4, March,4 (2017)
Various thermodynamic properties of solid and liquid can be determined by measurement of ultrasonic velocity. Properties of liquid may vary with the variation in temperature and concentration of solution. Present experimental study has been performed at three different temperatures to measure the longitudinal sound velocity by means of ultrasonic interferometer. Binary solutions of different concentration were prepared by mixing sap of Phoenix sylvestris in pure ethanol (99.9% AR grade). In the sequal acoustic parameters including acoustic impedance (Z), adiabatic compressibility (&
- Theodore Cooke C.I.E. (1903)., Flora of the presidency of Bombay., London: Taylor and Francis, 1, 502-504.
- Chandrashekhar K., Sreevani S., Sheshapani P. and Pramodhakumari J. (2012)., A Review on palm wine., International J. of research in biological sciences, 2(1), 33-38.
- Gandhimathi R. and Sreedevi A. (2012)., Evaluation of Ethanolic extract of anti-ulcerogenic activities of Phoenix sylvestrisRoxb., International Jour. of Medical chemistry & Analysis, 2(1), 6-11.
- PandiSelvi A. and Rajkumar S. (2012)., Evaluation of acute and chronic toxicity studies of Phoenix SylvestrisRoxb in experimental animal., International Jour. Of Exp. Pharmacology, 2(1), 32-36.
- Mukharjee K., Paul D.P. and Banerjee E. (2014)., Anti inflammatory Activities of Date palm extracts., Antioxidants, 3, 1-21, ISSN 2076-3921.
- Salvi J. and Katewa S.S. (2014)., Preliminary assessment of nutritional value of palm heart of Phoenix sylvestris Rox b., International food research J., 21(5), 2051-2054.
- Chimankar O.P. and Pawar N.R. (2014)., Ultrasonic investigation of bio-liquid mixture of methanol with cinnamaldhyde by interferometric method operated in the frequency range 1M Hz-10MHz., International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, 3(6), 315-324.
- Phadke S., Shrivastava B.D. and Mishra A. (2009)., Roll of frequency in studying intermolecular interaction in binary liquid mixture of Borassus Flebllifier and Ethanol., National conference at VIT university, Vellore(T.N.), 978-981.
- Phadke S., Shrivastava B.D. and Mishra A. (2011)., Acoustical parameter of aqueous solution of Borassus Flablifier Fruit pulp by non destructive method., Jour. of Trans tech Publication, Defect and Diffusion Forum, 312, 358-363.
- Chouhan M.S., Chouhan R.S., Patil B.R., Modi K., Shrivastava B.D., Phadke S. and Patil S. (2016)., Ultrasonic investigation of Aloe Vera juice, Water, ethanol, n-Butanol and acetic acid at 298K temperature and 2MHz frequency by NDT., International J. of applied Research, 2(8), 301-304.
- Ujle S.K., Phadke S., Shrivastava B.D., Mishra A. and Dagaonkar N. (2013)., Acoustic Studies of Aqueous Solution of Adansonia Digitata (AnD)., Research Journal of Physical Sciences,1(4), 32-35.
- Singh I., Shakya N. and Yadav S.S. (2012)., Investigation of type of interaction between salicylic Acid and ethanol at different temperature., International Journal of Chemical, Environmental and Pharmaceutical Research, 3(2), 127-129.
- Tumberphale U.B., Kawale R.S., Pawar N.P. and Kalamse G.M. (2015)., Ultrasonic behavior of binary mixture of ethanol in ethyline diamin at 3MHz frequency., International Symposium on Ultrasonics, 22(24), 343-346.
- Rao G.V., Sarma A. Viswanatha, J. Krishna and C. Rambabu (2005)., Theoritical evaluation of ultrasonic velocity in binary liquid mixture of o-chlorophenol at different temperatures., Indian journal of pure and applied physics, 43, 345-354.