Impact of Yogic and Physical exercises on Personality variables; A study on College level students
- 1RTM University Nagpur, India
- 2Wainganga College of Physical Education Sakoli, Maharashtra, India
Res. J. of Physical Education Sci., Volume 4, Issue (3), Pages 12-17, March,23 (2016)
Exercises are the building blocks of sound mind and sound body. Without exercises we can not achieve the dream of healthy nation. In this research article researcher has tried an experimental designe to highlight the benefits of yogic and physical exercises in detail .The research parameters were taken according to the common needs of human beings. The experiment were done on college level students in order to benefit them in achieving a normal level of fitness.
- Bed Getchell (1979)., Physical Fitness A Way of Life., New York, John Wiley and sons, Inc. USA, 176, 8.
- Ajmer Singh (2006)., Essentials of Physical Education., Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi, 515.
- Anbu and Maniazhagu (2012)., Effect of circuit resistance training aerobic circuit resistance training on performance related fitness component of male football players., International Journal of Physical education sports Management and Yogic sciences, Channai, 2(2)
- Brown Annie May (1997)., The effect of supplemental 10 minutes Circuit training programme on physical fitness., Completed research in H.P.E.R. 09.
- Chen Yan (2010)., Effect of Power Fitness Yoga Exercise on Serum Lipids in Healthy Middle-Aged Women., Journal of Shandong Institute of Physical Medicine and Sports, 26(12), 51-53.