A Comparative Study of Adjustment Level in Football Players
- 1Department of Physical Education, D.A.V. College, Amritsar, Punjab, INDIA
Res. J. of Physical Education Sci., Volume 3, Issue (8), Pages 19-20, August,23 (2015)
The present study was aimed to indentify the level of Adjustment Level in Football Players. A group of 36 subjects (18 district and 18 state) aged 17-25 years participated in the study. The purposive sampling technique was used to attain the objectives of the study. To determine the significant differences between district players and state football players, unpaired t-test was employed for data analyses. It is concluded from the results of Adjustment between Football players of district and state. In case of Adjustment, insignificant between-group differences were found for all sub-variables.
- Singh J. and Singh S., Status of Emotional Maturity among Under Graduate College Students: A Comparative Analysis, Indian J. Sports Sci. Phys. Educ, 21, 9-18, (2011)
- Singh A., and Singh G., Adjustment among university level individual and team athletes, Proceedings of International Forum of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, Panjab University, (2012)
- Drever, The effect of Participation in Selected Intramural Sports Upon Physical Fitness Social and Emotional Adjustment of College Fraternity Man, Dissertation Abscart International 25, July, August, 275 A, (1952)
- Rathee N.K. and Singh J., Achievement Motivation and Adjustment Patterns among International and National Players of Different Team Sports, Journal of Social Sciences, 7(3), 369-374, (2011)