A Comparative Study of Physical Variables (Muscular Strength) Football Players and Athletes of School Levels
- 1Deptt. of Physical Education, D.J. College, Baraut, Baghpat, UP, INDIA
- 2Deptt. of Physical Education, M.M. College Modinagar, Ghaziabad, UP, 201204, INDIA
- 3Deptt. of Physical Education, M.M. College Modinagar, Ghaziabad, UP, 201204, INDIA
Res. J. of Physical Education Sci., Volume 3, Issue (8), Pages 1-4, August,23 (2015)
The purpose of study is to compare the physical fitness (muscular strength) among the football players and athletes of school level. For the purpose of study we choose sample of sixty subjects and divided them in two groups of thirty each. The range of subjects between 16 to 18 yrs. The variables selected Strength one of the component of Physical Fitness. The necessary data of physical fitness (muscular strength) is measured by number of sit ups performed by subjects, in three attempts performed in one minute each. The collected data paired t-Test was to use find out the significant difference. 0.05 level of confidence was used to test the significance.
- Ajmer Singh, Jagtar, Jagdish Bains, Modern Text book of Physical Education Health and Sports, Kalyani Publishers, Ludhiana, P – 99
- John T Powell, Development of Olympic Athletes Olympic Review, 2, (1983)
- Nicolas Appiotitis, Strength and Performance,
- Dhanraj –, Basketball for men and women,
- Encyclopedia of Sports Science and Medicine, S.V. Football by Lunce ford.
- Record Roberson, Beginning Football,