Construction of Floating Serve Test in Volleyball
- 1Dr. C.V. Ramanan University, Kota, Bilasput C.G. INDIA
- 2Physical Education, Devi Ahilya University, Indore MP INDIA
Res. J. of Physical Education Sci., Volume 3, Issue (11), Pages 1-3, December,23 (2015)
The purpose of the study was to construct floating serve test in Volleyball. Forty male volleyball players from the teams reaching in semi finals of the Inter Collegiate Volleyball Tournament of DAVV, Indore in session 2011-12 were selected to serve as Subjects for this study. The criterion measure was the scores obtained in the Russell and Lange Service Test. It was concluded that the newly developed floating serve test in volleyball meet the criterion of scientific authenticity i.e. the test was reliable, objective and valid.
- Rusrell N. and Lange E, Athletics Test in Vollyball for High School Girls Research Quarterly, No.4, 33, (1940)
- Cummisky J. K., The effects of motivation and verbal reinforcement upon performance of complex perceptual-motor tasks, Doctoral Dissertation, Stanford University, (1962)
- Katherine L. Ley, Construction of Objective Test Items to Measure High School Level of Achievement in Selected Physical Education Activities, Completed Research in Health, Physical Education and Recreation (3), 49 (1961)