On splitting of sizes for sampling procedure with inclusion probabilities proportional to size
- 1Department of Statistics, University of Botswana, Botswana
Res. J. Mathematical & Statistical Sci., Volume 6, Issue (1), Pages 1-5, January,12 (2018)
The efficiency of Inclusion Probabilities Proportional to Size (&
- Hanurav T.V. (1967)., Optimum utilization of Auxiliary Information: π PS sampling of two Units from a Stratum., J. R. Statist. Soc., B29, 374-391.
- Dwivedi V.K. (2016)., Algorithm-I on Splitting of Sizes for Sampling Procedure with Inclusion Probabilities Proportional to Size., Res. J. Mathematical and Statistical Sci., 4(6), 1-5.
- Srivastava A.K. and Singh D. (1981)., A Sampling Procedure with Inclusion Probabilities Proportional to Size., Biometrika, 68(3), 732-734.
- Yates F and Grundy P.M. (1953)., Selection without replacement from within strata with probability proportional to size., Jour. Roy. Stat. Soc., B15, 253-261.