Construction of control chart using fuzzy probabilistic approach for cotton sweater product
- 1Department of Statistics, Periyar University, Salem-636 011, India
- 2Department of Statistics, Mahendra Arts and Science College, Kalippatti, Namakkal, India
Res. J. Mathematical & Statistical Sci., Volume 5, Issue (4), Pages 1-11, April,12 (2017)
In this paper, creation of fuzzy statistical control chart using the fuzzy membership function is proposed. It establishes the efficiency of finding to conveyable cause when an out of control signal appears. It is also easy to understand for out of control signals. It illustrates the cotton sweater product of quality evaluation such as color, designs, quality and price of a product with consumerís demographic characters on a hedonic rule.
- Shewhart (1926)., Control charts as semi circle control charts for variable data., 22(2), 108-117.
- Zadeh L.A. (1965)., Fuzzy sets., Information and Control, 8(3), 338-353.
- Raz T. and Wang J. (1990)., Probabilistic and membership approaches in the construction of control charts for linguistic data., Production planning and control, 1(3), 147-157.
- Montgomery D.C. (2005)., Introduction to Statistical Quality Control., 5thEd, John Wiley & Sons, New York.
- Hassen Taleb and Mohamed Liman (2002)., An assessment stuck between fuzzy and probability approaches., 8-210, ISBN: 9789272540-16-7.
- Yeh Arthur, Lin Dennis, Zhou Honghong and Venkataramani Chandramouliswaran (2003)., A Multivariate Exponentially Weighted Moving Average Control Chart For Monitoring Process Variability., Journal of Applied Statistics, 30(5), 507-536.
- Sarguna Meary, Santhakumaran and Kanmani (2009)., Fuzzy statistics evaluation on the alertness of corporate social responsibility., Souvenir from 2nd International Conference on Mathematical Review, SGSBM, Salem, Tamilnadu, India, Mar -20th -21st , 6-8.
- Cozzucoli Paolo C. (2009)., Process Monitoring with Multivariate p-Control Chart., Hindawi Publishing Corporation, International Journal of Quality, Statistics, and Reliability Article, ID 707583, doi:10.1155/2009/707583.
- Sorooshian Shahryar (2013)., Fuzzy Approach to Statistical Control Charts., Hindawi Publishing Corporation Journal of Applied Mathematics, Article ID 745153, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/745153.
- Hardaya Sanditya, Setyana Putra Aditya, Surjandari Isti and Dhini Arian (2016)., Multi-Attribute Control Chart Design for Bronze Pipe Fittings Production., Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, March 8-10, 1157-1166.