An alternative method for choosing a desirable sequential sampling plan
- 1Department of Statistics, Hindu College/ University of Delhi, India
Res. J. Mathematical & Statistical Sci., Volume 5, Issue (3), Pages 1-8, March,12 (2017)
Several studies deals with Statistical Quality Control of various approaches with respect to Sequential Sampling Plan. The Sequential Sampling Plan is often used to monitor the quality of the product when the sample size needed to terminate the process is a random variable. In this paper, Sequential Sampling Plan analysis have been observed where the quality distribution considered is a Poisson Distribution. The present study deals with a Sequential Sampling Plan have been analysed to make a trade-off between producerís and consumerís risks with respect to OC, ASN, AOQ and ATI.
- Wald A. (1973)., Sequential Analysis., Courier Corporation.
- Dodge H.F. and Romig H.G. (1959)., Sampling inspection tables, Single and Double sampling., 2nd edition, John Wiley, New York.
- Hall J.E. (1979)., Minimum Variance and VOQL Sampling Plans., Tachometric, 21(4), 555-565.
- Vellaisamy P. and Sankar S. (1995)., Minimum variance double sampling rectifying inspection plans., Jour. Indian Statist. Assoc., 31, 35-46.
- Duncan A.J. (1974)., Quality Control and Industrial Statistics., Irwin: Homewood, IL
- Ekambaram S.K. (1960)., The statistical basis of Quality control charts., Asia publishing house.
- Brush G.G., Cautin H. and Lewin B.R. (1981)., Outgoing quality distributions for MIL-STD-105 D sampling plans., Journal of Quality Technology, 13, 254-263.
- Govil A.K. (1983)., Reliability Engineering., Tata Mc-Graw Hill publishing company limited, New Delhi.
- Grant E.L. and Leavenworth R.S. (1946)., Statistical Quality Control., Mc-Graw Hill, New York.
- Montgomery D.C. (2007)., Introduction to Statistical Quality Control., 6th ed. John Wiley & Sons.
- Sharma K.K. and Rana R.S. (1990)., Roubstness of sequential gamma life testing procedures., Microelectron Reliab., 30(6), 1145-1153.
- Shewhart W.A. (1931)., Economic control of quality of manufactured products., ASQ Quality Press.