Inclusion Relation and Neighbour Properties of Univalent Functions Associated with Subordination
- 1 Hon. Balasaheb Jadhav Arts, commerce and Science, College, Ale, Pune, MS, India
Res. J. Mathematical & Statistical Sci., Volume 4, Issue (10), Pages 16-20, November,12 (2016)
There are many subclasses of univalent functions. The objectives of this paper is to introduce new classes and we have attempted to obtain Inclusion relation and Neighbour properties for the classes H(A,B,&
- Murugusundaramoorthy G., Rosy T. and Muthunagai K. (2007)., Carlson – Shaffer operator and their applications to certain subclass of uniformly convex functions., General Mathematics, 15(4), 131-143.
- Khairnar S.M. and More Meena (2008)., On a class of meromorphic multivalent functions with negative coefficients defined by Ruscheweyh derivative., International Mathematical Forum, 3(22), 1087-1097.
- Khairnar S.M. and More Meena (2009)., A subclass of uniformly convex functions associated with certain fractional calculus operator., IAENG International Journal of Applied Mathematics, 39(3), 184-191.
- Khairnar S.M. and More Meena (2008)., Certain family of analytic and univalent functions with normalized conditions., ActaMathematica Academiae Paedagogicae Nyiregyh_aziensis, 24, 333-344 .
- Khairnar S.M. and More Meena (2009)., On certain subclass of analytic functions involving Al-Oboudi differential operator., Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics, 10(1), Art. Id. 57, 1-10
- Khairnar S.M. and More Meena (2007)., Subclass of analytic and univalent functions in the unit disk., Scientia Magna, 3(2), 1-8.
- Khairnar S.M. and More Meena (2008)., Convolution properties of univalent functions with missing second coefficient of alternating type., International J. of Maths. Sci. and Engg. Appls., 1(1), 101-113.
- Asthan W.G., Mustafa H.D. and Mouajeeb E.K. (2013)., Subclass of multivalent functions defined by Hadamard product involving a linear operator., Int. Journal of Math. Analysis, 7(24), 1193-1206.