The Solution Elements of Pure Subgroup is Random
- 1Al- Mustansiriyah University, College of Basic Education
Res. J. Mathematical & Statistical Sci., Volume 2, Issue (6), Pages 8-9, June,12 (2014)
In this paper, we are study the new definition of the pure subgroups of finite abelian group; which is called pure solutions element of pure subgroups, and we get a new results of random element and we are study the diameter of "Cayley" graphs of the abelian groups. Moreover, we get new results of symmetric groups..
- Babal L. and Hayes T., Near-independence of permutationgroup, ACM-SIAM symposium on Discrete Algorithms,1057-1060, (2005)
- Babal L., bels R., Seress on the diameter of symmetricgroup, Annual ACM-SIAM, (1), 101-110, (2004)
- Babal L., On the diameter of Cayley group of thesymmetric group, J.C.A, (49), 175-179 (1988)
- Erado P. and Turan P., On same problems of statisticalgroup theory, I.Z Verw. Geb, (4), 175-186 (1965)