LC-UV Method Development and Validation of Amlodipine in Pure and Tablet Dosage Form
- 1D.S.T.S College of Pharmacy, Solapur, MH, India
- 2D.S.T.S College of Pharmacy, Solapur, MH, India
- 3D.S.T.S College of Pharmacy, Solapur, MH, India
Res. J. of Pharmaceutical Sci., Volume 5, Issue (2), Pages 1-3, July,30 (2016)
The present paper describe a simple, rapid, precise, accurate, economical and less time consuming LC-UV method development for simultaneous determination of in pure and Tablet formulation. Best symmetric peak shape was obtained with column Luna C18 (150mm X 4.6mm, 5µ) at 232 nm using UV-Vis detector, mobile phase used was Acetonitrile: Acetate buffer (pH 5) 50:50 at flow rate 1.0 ml/min. The retention time of Amlodipine besylate was found to be 3.4.
- Safeer K., Anbarasi B. and Senthil Kumar N. (2010)., Analytical Method Development and Validation of Amlodipine and Telmisartan in Combined Dosage Form By RP-HPLC., International Journal of Chemtech Research, (1), 21-25.
- Thirupathaiah S. and Sheshaiah K. (2013)., Stability indicating method for simultaneous determination of Telmisartan, Amlodipine besylate and Hydrochlorothiazide from their combination drug product., International Journal of Advances in Pharmaceutical Research, 4(3), 1540-1556.
- Jabir Aboobacker O. and Venkatachalam T. (2012)., Method development and validation of Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine besylate and Telmisartan in Tablet dosage form by RP-HPLC method., Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 3(3), 509-517.
- Lakshmi B. and Rama Krishna K. (2015)., Development and validation of RP-HPLC method for the determination of Amlodipine., International Journal of Applied Biology and Pharmaceutical Technology, 6(1), 225-231.
- Asha B Thomas., Simultanious Spectrophotometrioc Estimation of Amlodipine Besylate and Telmisartan in Tablet Dosage Form., International Journal of Pharm Tech Research., 2, 1334-1341.