Priorities human resource management using DEMATEL and ANP
- 1Department of Public Management, Central Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran
- 2Department of Public Management, Central Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran
- 3Department of Public Management, Central Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 9, Issue (1), Pages 11-18, January,6 (2020)
The purpose of this paper is to prioritize green human resource (GHRM) indicators. Making Trial and Evaluation Laboratory (DEMATEL), Multi-criteria Technique and Fuzzy Network Analysis are applied in this study to prioritize the GHRM indicators. In order to achieve the paper goal is used the accepted GHRM model which has been published the past. Result is shown the high priority allocated to green training and internal criteria. In other word, management support and culture have more effect on green human resource management framework compare with external criteria. In addition; Sensitive analyses confirm the priorities which have been done.
- Mehta K. and Chugan P.K. (2015)., Green HRM in pursuit of environmentally sustainable business., Pursuit of Environmentally Sustainable Business (June 1, 2015). Universal Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 3(3), 74-81. doi:10.13189/ujibm.2015.030302.
- Daily B.F., Bishop J.W. and Steiner R. (2007)., The Mediating Role Of EMS Teamwork As It Pertains To HR Factors and Perceived Environmental Performance., Journal of Applied Business Research, 23. 10.19030/jabr.v23i1.1411.
- Govindarajulu N. and Daily B.F. (2004)., Motivating employees for environmental improvement., Industrial Management & Data Systems, 104(4), 364-372. https://doi.org/10.1108/02635570410530775
- Benito J. and González-Benito O. (2006)., A Review of Determinant Factors of Environmental Proactivity., Business Strategy and the Environment, 15(2), 87-102. 10.1002/bse.450.https://doi.org/10.1002/bse.450
- Dodds R. and Venables R. (2005)., Engineering For Sustainable Development: Guiding Principles, London., The Royal Academy of Engineering.
- Opatha H.H.D.N.P. (2013)., Green Human Resource Management: A Simplified Introduction., HR Dialogue, Department of HRM, Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, 22-41.
- Opatha H.H.D.N.P. and Anton Arulrajah A. (2014)., Green Human Resource Management: A Simplified General Reflections., International Business Research, 7(8), 101-112.
- Aragon-Correa J. and Rubio-López E. (2007)., Proactive Corporate Environmental Strategies: Myths and Misunderstandings., Long Range Planning, 40, 357-381. 10.1016/j.lrp.2007.02.008
- Boiral O. (2009)., Greening the corporation through organizational citizenship behaviors., Journal of Business Ethics, 87, 221-236. doi:10.1007/s10551-008-9881-2
- Jabbour C.J.C., Santos F.C.A. and Nagano M.S. (2010)., Contributions of HRM throughout the stages of environmental management: methodological triangulation applied to companies in Brazil., The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 21(7), 1049-1089. doi:10.1080/09585191003783512
- Schroeder H. (2012)., The importance of human resource management in strategic sustainability: An art and science perspective., Journal of Environmental Sustainability, 2(2), 4. DOI: 10.14448/jes.02.0004. Available at: http://scholarworks.rit.edu/jes/vol2/iss2/4
- Arulrajah A.A., Opatha H.H.D.N.P. and Nawaratne N.N.J. (2016)., Green human resource management practices: a review., Sri Lankan Journal of Human Resource Management, 5(1), 1-16. DOI: http://doi.org/10.4038/ sljhrm.v5i1.5624
- Mandip G. (2012)., Green HRM: People Management Commitment to Environmental Sustainability., Research Journal of Recent Sciences, Vol. 1 (ISC-2011), 244-252 (2012), ISSN 2277-2502 www.isca.in
- Nazarifard F. and Broumand Z. (2019)., Provide a conceptual framework for green human resource management based on sustainable development approach., Res. J. Management Sci., 8(2), 1-9.
- Si S.L., You X.Y., Liu H.C. and Zhang P. (2018)., DEMATEL Technique: A Systematic Review of the State-of-the-Art Literature on Methodologies and Applications Mathematical Problems in Engineering., Article ID 3696457, 33 pages https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/3696457
- Wu W.W. (2008)., Choosing knowledge management strategies by using a combined ANP and DEMATEL approach., Expert Systems with Applications, 35(3), 828-835.
- Momeni M. (2008)., New Topics in Operations Research., University of Tehran Press, Iran, Second Edition, 63.
- Saltelli A. (2002)., Sensitivity analysis for importance assessment., Risk analysis, 22(3), 579-590. CiteSeerX 10.1.1.194.7359. doi:10.1111/0272-4332.00040.