An analysis of performance and impact of MUDRA Yojna under PMMY in the year 2016
- 1Acropolis College, Indore MP, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 7, Issue (3), Pages 1-5, March,6 (2018)
In India many things revolve around mere perceptions, while getting into detail it often paint a different picture. It is a common misperception people have that large industries create more employment, though the truth is that in India only 1.25 crore people find employment in large industries, whereas small enterprises employ 12 crore people. In India, small businesses play an important role by providing employment to a large number of people. It is the second largest sector engaging uneducated and unskilled people after agriculture. Further, millions of low income earning group person aspire to set up small businesses but are unable to start, mostly due to credit limitations. Since banks do not find them eligible for credit loan. After identifying the importance of self-employment people and small business units, government of India launched MUDRA Yojana to address the financial and other constraints. This paper is an attempt to know about the MUDRA Yojana and its key objectives. The paper highlights the role and importance of MUDRA bank towards the small business units.
- Roy Kumar Anup (2016)., Mudra Yojna A strategic tool for Small Business Financing., International Journal of Advance Research in CS and Management studies, 4(1), ISSN 2321-7782.
- Business Standard (2014)., Article PM launches Mudra Bank to fund small Businesses., Business standard website.
- Kumar Shenti (2017)., Impact of Mudra Yojna on Financial Inclusion., ICRTESM 17 ISBN: 978-93-86171-21-4.
- Venkatesh J. and Kumari R.L. (2015)., Performance of Mudra Bank: A Study on Financial Assistance to MSME Sector., International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences, 5(7), 185-191. ISSN - 2249-7382.
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana (2015)., Mudra Yojana Scheme for Women., http://www.mudrabankloan yojanapmmy.in/scheme-for-women. April 2017.
- PMMY Report. PMMY Performance: 2016 17. Overall performance. www.mudra.org.in April 2017., undefined, undefined
- Kumari Seema (2015)., MUDRA Micro units Development & Refinance Agency., ISSN: 2394-5702. International Journal in Commerce, IT & Social Sciences, 2(10).