Big data analytics to empower rural masses of India - a step towards digital India program
- 1Dept. of Management, ICFAI University, Raipur, CG, India and BIT, CSVTU, Bhilai, CG, India
- 2Mechanical Engineering, Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, Bhilai, CG, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 6, Issue (9), Pages 29-32, September,6 (2017)
Data in a Big data can be of any kind small, big or structured, unstructured, but we called it as big data when the data purchased is beyond to the capacity or beyond to the processing power in comparison to the space available. The developing countries like India, faces big problems in the health care and these problems are quite solemn in the rural areas ,where the treatment expenses is high, less equipment’s and unavailability of skilled doctors. With the help of electronic media reports, looking at the given doctor\'s prescription for a particular disease, a doctor can help a patient to cure from the disease in fewer trials or even in the first visit. In this paper, we analyze and reveal the benefits of Big Data Analytics for rural masses, in the applications of Healthcare and agriculture business, where the data flow to and from is in massive volume, by using the method called Hadoop. Also, National Rural Comprehensive Information Service Platform provides agriculture product markets and agriculture technology information services directly to the farmers and solves last minute problems in rural and agriculture information.
- Loebbecke Claudia and Picot Arnold (2015)., Reﬂections on societal and business model transformation arising from digitization and big data analytics: A research agenda., Journal of Strategic Information Systems, 24(3), 149-157.
- Kumar Muni N. and Manjula R. (2014)., Role of Big Data Analytics in Rural Health Care - A Step towards Svasth Bharath., International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, 5(6), 7172-7178.
- Ghazi Mohd Rehan and Gangodkar Durgaprasad (2015)., Hadoop, MapReduce and HDFS: A Developers Perspective., Procedia Computer Science, 48, 45-50.
- Subramaniyaswamy V., kumar Vijaya V., Logesh R. and Indragandhi V. (2015)., Unstructured Data Analysis on Big Data using Map Reduce., Procedia Computer Science, 50, 456-465.
- Archenaa J. and Mary Anita E.A. (2015)., A Survey of Big Data Analytics in Healthcare and Government., Procedia Computer Science, 50, 408-413.
- Logica Banica and Magdalena Radulescu (2015)., Magdalena Using Big Data in the Academic Environment., Procedia Economics and Finance, 33, 277-286.