Customer satisfaction towards CRM practices in State Bank of India with reference to Sivakasi town, Tamil Nadu, India
- 1Department of Corporate Secretaryship, Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, India
- 2Department of Commerce, Ambai Arts College, Ambasamudram, India
- 3Post Graduate and Research Department of Commerce, Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, India
- 4Department of Corporate Secretaryship, Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 6, Issue (3), Pages 13-23, March,6 (2017)
CRM is one of the significant strategies that can be employed by organization to develop competitive lead. Customer service management is a key component of business today. The rationale of this study was to examine the various facets of customer relationship management practices adopted by State Bank of India in Sivakasi. The research aim in this study has consist of investigative research whereby diverse aspects with regards to CRM in the State bank of India have been exposed from existing studies and tested on a sample of customers selection through convenient sampling technique. This study examined demographic profile of customers, opinion of customer’s satisfaction. This study utilized 100 samples in SBI customers in Sivakasi. The data for the study have been collected during interview schedule. The statistical tools like simple percentage, chi-square and Kruskal Wallis test was used in this study. This study revealed that the customer relationship management practices followed in State bank of India is satisfactory to the customers.
- Long Choi Sang, Khalafinezhad Raha, Khairuzzaman Wan Ismail Wan and Rasid Abd Siti Zaleha (2013)., Impact of CRM Factors on Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty., Asian Social Science, 9(10), 247-253.
- Parthasarathy Anbuoli and Ramasamy Thiruvenkatraj (2015)., A Study On Customer Relationship Management Practices in Canara Bank Branches in Tamilnadu., International Conference on Inter Disciplinary Research in Engineering and Technology, 1-10.
- Partha Saradhy T., Subrahmanyam S.E.V. and Reddy T. Narayana (2014)., A Study On Customer Perception Towards Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Practices in Nationalised Banks., International Journal of Management, 5(11), 34-47.
- Angamuthu B. (2015)., Impact of Customer Relationship Management On Customer Satisfaction And Its Role Towards Customer Loyalty And Retention., Practices In The Hotel Sector, BVIMSR’s Journal of Management Research, 7(1), 43-52.
- Balakrishnan H. and Krishnaveni R. (2014)., A Study on Customer Relationship Management Practices in Selected Private Sector Banks with Reference to Coimbatore District., The SIJ Transactions on Industrial, Financial & Business Management, 2(1), 15-20.
- Verma Dheeraj and Verma Devendra Singh (2013)., Customer Relationship Management Practices in Selected Organized Retail Outlets: A Case Study of Indore City., International Journal of Science and Research, 2(4), 358-365.
- Sheik Abdullah S. and R. Manohar (2016)., CRM Practices Impact on Customer Satisfaction., Indian Journal of Applied Research, 6(9), 281-283.
- Chopra Anamica and Arora Usha (2013)., An analysis of the gap between customers, IUP Journal of Bank Management, 12(4), 70-86.