Study of impact of social media on youngsters with special reference to Indore city, MP, India
- 1Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore, M.P. India
- 2Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore, M.P. India
- 3Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore, M.P. India
- 4Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore, M.P. India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 6, Issue (3), Pages 1-5, March,6 (2017)
Social availability is turning into an extra segment of each sort of correspondence: Email, informal communities, smaller scale blogging, content informing, online courses, report Sharing, video and music sharing. Correspondence is no more only balanced, or one-to-numerous, yet numerous to-numerous. Presently a-days numerous enormous advanced organizations, telecom company, News media depend on Facebook for their essential online networking nearness, however there are a developing number of online networking alternatives focused on particularly for instructors. Target of this study was to discover the impact of online networking on youth in Indore city. The specimen included 150 clients of youth those are utilizing online networking for various reason, with the assistance of ANOVA test found the impacts of online networking on youth as for various demographic variables. Study found that female youth are more impact from online networking they invest more energy in online networking for various reason as contrast with male. Study will likewise help to advertiser to comprehend the promoting procedures offer by various online networking shopping destinations, additionally see how to give distinctive commercials on other social networking locales for business reason. Study will likewise give more significant approaches to recognize and comprehend different client portions and to focus on every section with more engaged showcasing techniques.
- Chunawalla S.A and Sethia K.C. (2003)., Foundation of Advertising theory & practice., Finance India, 17(1), 334-336.
- Chhabra T.N. and Grover S.K. (2005)., Marketing Management., Dhanpat Rai & Co. Pvt. Ltd., Third revised edition, 15-20.
- Kotelr Philip and Keller Kevin Koshy Abraham (2008-09)., Jh Mithileshwar Marketing Management: a south Asia prospective., Pearson Education Delhi, 13th edition, 25-30.
- Kotler Philips and Gray Armstrong (2008)., Principle of Marketing., Pearson Education 12th edition Delhi, 450-460.
- Krisnawamy K.N., Shivkumar A. and Mathirajan M. (2006)., Management Research Methodology., Pearson Education, 20-25.
- Kotler Philips (2008)., Marketing Management., Pearson Education Eastern economy Delhi, 13th edition, 56-62.
- Williams (2008)., Introduction to SNS technology., Consumer Reports, Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard University.
- Boyd D. (2007)., Why youth (heart) social network sites: the role of networked publics in teenage social life., MacArthur foundation series on digital learning–Youth, identity, and digital media volume, 119-142.
- Knight K.K. (2006)., Is Social Networking losing clout with youth? BizReport.,
- Subrahmanyam R. (2006)., MacArthur Foundation Series on Digital Learning: Youth., Identity and Digital Media Volume Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Jain Pratush (2009)., Introduction to SNS technology., Consumer Reports, Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard University.
- Ubeja S.K. and Bedia D.D. (2012)., Customer satisfaction in shopping malls: An empirical study., Pacific Business Review-International, 5(2), 60-72.
- Ubeja S.K. (2013)., A study of customer satisfaction of shopping malls in Jabalpur city., International Journal of Marketing, Financial Services and Management Research, 2(1), 1-11.
- Boyd Danah (2007)., Why Youth (Heart) Social Network Sites: The Role of Networked Publics in Teenage Social Life., MacArthur Foundation Series on Digital Learning Youth, Identity, and Digital Media Volume (ed. David Buckingham). Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 119-142.
- Mumbai mirror daily (2006)., Empowering Parents and Protecting Children in an Evolving Media Landscape., Cambridge, MA.