An analytical study of consumer behaviour towards eco friendly products with special reference to Nagpur city, India
- 1G.S. College of Commerce and Economics, Nagpur, MH, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 6, Issue (11), Pages 1-5, November,6 (2017)
Increasing awareness on the various environmental problems has led a shift in the way consumers go about their life. There has been a change in consumer attitudes towards a green lifestyle. People are actively trying to reduce their impact on the environment. However, this is not widespread and is still evolving. Organizations and business however have seen this change in consumer attitudes and are trying to gain an edge in the competitive market by exploiting the potential in the green market industry. The current study introduces the concept of green marketing and looks into the various environmental laws in India and environmental problems related to it. The present study is a descriptive research and it is based on the survey method. This study based on “Consumer behaviour towards eco friendly products”. This study is based on primary and secondary data. Primary data have been collected from the respondents by using a well structured, non-disguised questionnaire. Secondary data for the study were collected from books, journals, research articles, magazines, reports, newspapers and websites. For the study sample size has been taken around 60 Respondents. Samples are drawn on convenience sampling technique/ method. The data for the study are drawn sample respondents through questionnaires and interview. Require information were also collected from Respondents. Data was analyzed through Table, Graph, and pie-chart. While analyzing data simple percentages was used. The present study is Descriptive in nature.
- Patel Maneesha, Patel Raj and Raina Namita (2013)., Consumer behaviour: An eco friendly approach., Mumbai university.
- Kawaitkar Suresh (2013)., Impact of eco friendly products on consumer behaviour., International Indexed & Refereed Research Journal, 40, 42-44.
- Gupta A.K. and Abbas S. (2013)., Green marketing and Indian consumer., International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology, 2(2), 481-487.
- joshi Nitin and Mishra Welingkar D.P. (2011)., Environment friendly car: An study of consumer awareness with special reference to Maharashtra state., Information Management and Business Review, 2(2), 92-98.
- Mahesh D.N. and Ganapathi D.R. (2012)., A Study on Determinants of Consumers’ Purchase Behaviour Towards Green Products., International Journal of Management, 3(3), 32-41.
- Tanushree Bhowmick (2011)., Green marketing An study of consumer behavior.,
- Morel M. and Kwakye F. (2012)., Green marketing: Consumers´ Attitude towards Eco-friendly Products and Purchase Intention in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector.,
- Bhattacharya S. (2011)., Consumer attitude towards green marketing in India., The IUP Journal of Marketing Management, 10, 62-70.
- Garg Swasti (2014)., Green Marketing: Initiatives by Indian corporators.,
- Singh Namrata (2013)., Indian Consumers will to pay more for eco friendly products, The Times of India, Mumbai.,
- Mathew Susan and Vinod R.R. (2012)., A Study on Eco Friendly Purchase Behaviour with Special References To Fab India., Cochin, Kerala, 1(2), IJACP.
- Singh Anoop, Malaviya Piyush and Singh Pratibha (2013)., Environmental Science and Ethics., Acme Learning Pvt Ltd, India, 151.
- Jadha H.V. and Purohit S.H. (2012). Environment Management, Himalaya Publishing House, India, 235-245., undefined, undefined
- Bal Anand S. (2012). An Introduction to Environment Management, Himalaya Publishing House, India., undefined, undefined
- Pednekar Hemant, Pendse Sachin and Dongre Prakash (2007), Environment Education., undefined, undefined
- Our Environment (2006). Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune, undefined, undefined
- Nair Suja R. (2013)., Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Research., Himalayan Publishing House.
- Ottman J. and Books N.B. (1998)., Green marketing: opportunity for innovation., The Journal of Sustainable Product Design, 60.
- Gupta S.L. (2010), Research Methodology, Himalayan publishing house., undefined, undefined
- Karunakaran K. (2013)., Business Research Methods., Vikas Publications, India, 140-165
- Ranjit Kumar (2010). Research Methodology., undefined, undefined
- Michael V.P. (2012). Research Methodology in Management, Himalayan publication house., undefined, undefined
- Kapoor R. (2013). Research Methodology., undefined, undefined
- Karunakaran (2012), Marketing Management., undefined, undefined