Emerging Trends in Corporate Restrucuturing Kanchan Yadav and Urvashi Shrivastava
- 1Bhilai Institute of Technology, Bhilai GE Road, Burg, India
- 2Bhilai Institute of Technology, Bhilai GE Road, Burg, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 5, Issue (5), Pages 1-3, May,6 (2016)
Corporate Restructuring is becoming a major component in all the industries. It is the process of redesigning, re-organizing the organization to survive in the adverse conditions of business and it also provides a good positioning in the competitive market. Many organizations carryout corporate restructuring as per their need and requirement to survive in the competitive world. Today, restructuring is done by various emerging trends like mergers, amalgamations, demergers, take overs, slump sale etc. The paper helps to understand the various implications and recent trends of corporate restructuring. The paper is mainly based on secondary data.
- ICSI (2016)., Corporate Restructuring valuation and Insolvency., (02-03). New Delhi.
- KMPG (2013)., Companies Act 2013 (01-11)., India: KMPG. Retrieved from https://www.kpmg.com/IN/en/ Documents/KPMG_Companies_Act_2013.pdf
- Mantravadi P. and Reddy A. (2008)., Types of merger and impact on operating performance-The Indian experience., Economic and Political Weekly, 43(39), 3936-3942. Retrieved from http://www.epw.in/ journal/2008/39/review-industry-and-management-review-issues-specials/type-merger-and-impact
- Dencker J. (2009)., Relative Bargaining Power, Corporate Restructuring, and Managerial Incentives., Administrative Science Quarterly, 54(3), 453-485. http://dx.doi.org/ 10.2189/asqu.2009.54.3.453
- Azhagaiah R. and Kumar T. (2011)., Corporate Restructuring and firm, Interdisciplinary Journal of Research in Business, 1(4), 58-82. Retrieved from http://www.idjrb.com/articlepdf/idjrbjournal71.pdf
- Upadhyay A. (2012)., Corporate Restructuring in a turbulent economy., Journal of Investor Relations, 1, 31-35.
- Helland G. (2012)., Financial Restructuring. Business Capital., Retrieved 19 April 2016, from http://bizcap.com/ financial-restructuring/
- Lacoma T. (2016)., Forms of Corporate Restructuring | eHow. eHow., Retrieved 19 April 2016, from http://www.ehow.com/list_6519633_forms-corporate-restructuring.html
- Organizational Restructuring. (2016)., World Finance., Retrieved 19 April 2016, from http://finance. mapsofworld.com/corporate-finance/hybrid-financing/organizational-restructuring.html
- Srivastava V. and Mushtaq G. (2011)., Corporate restructuring-A financial strategy., Asian Journal of Technology and Management Research, 1(1), 01-09. Retrieved from http://ajtmr.com/papers/vol1issue1 /corpoarte_restructuring.pdf
- Kar R. and Soni A. (2011)., Mergers and acquisitions in India-A strategic impact analysis for the corporate enterprises in the post liberalization period., In Money and finance conference (02-10). Mumbai, India. Retrieved from http://www.igidr.ac.in/conf/money/mfc-13/ MERGERS%20AND%20ACQUISITIONS%20IN%20INDIA.pdf
- Biggest Acquisitions by Indian Companies - Page 2. (2016). silicon India. Retrieved 19 April 2016, from http://www.siliconindia.com/news/business/12-Biggest-Acquisitions-by-Indian-Companies-nid-145033-cid-3.html, undefined, undefined
- Jain A. (2016)., Slump sale - Income Tax. CA club India., Retrieved 19 April 2016, from http://www. caclubindia.com/experts/slump-sale-599780.asp
- The 7 principles of a successful restructure - Anthill Online. (2009)., Anthill Online., Retrieved 19 April 2016, from http://anthillonline.com/the-7-principles-of-a-successful-restructure/