Characterization and synthesis of methyl lactate through esterification reaction under supercritical state of carbon dioxide
- 1Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Engineering Management and Research, Pune, MS, India
- 2Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Engineering Management and Research, Pune, MS, India
Res. J. Engineering Sci., Volume 7, Issue (8), Pages 1-4, September,26 (2018)
Optimization of Methyl lactate has been done through two factorial methods, to learn various effective factors such as temperature, pressure, mole ratio for obtain higher conversion. Esterification reactions were carried out under supercritical state of cabondioxide. Optimize condition is formed at 1:8 mole ratio, 110°C temperature and 6 hours.
- Aparicio S. (2007)., Computational study on the properties and structure of methyl lactate., The Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 111(21), 4671-4683.
- March J. (1992)., Advanced organic chemistry: reactions, mechanisms, and structure., John Wiley & Sons.
- A D McNaught and A Wilkinson,(1997), Compendium of Chemical Terminology, Second edition, International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry Publication, ISBN 0-8-654-26848., undefined, undefined
- Discovery- Can Chemistry Save The World - BBC World Service., undefined, undefined
- Sakakura T., Choi J.C. and Yasuda H. (2007)., Transformation of carbon dioxide., Chemical Reviews, 107(6), 2365-2387.
- McNaught A.D. and Wilkinson A. (1997)., Compendium of Chemical Terminology., 2nd ed. (the \"Gold Book\").
- Barve P.P., Kamble S.P., Joshi J.B., Gupte M.Y. and Kulkarni B.D. (2011)., Preparation of pure methyl esters from corresponding alkali metal salts of carboxylic acids using carbon dioxide and methanol., Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 51(4), 1498-1505
- Sanz M.T., Murga R., Beltran S., Cabezas J.L. and Coca J. (2002)., Autocatalyzed and ion-exchange-resin-catalyzed esterification kinetics of lactic acid with methanol., Industrial & engineering chemistry research, 41(3), 512-517
- Holten C.H. (1971)., LACTIC ACID; Properties and Chemistry of Lactic Acid and Derivatives.,