Energy and exergy analysis of different type of coal based thermal power plant by heat recovery approach
- 1Department of Mechanical Engineering, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg-491001, India
- 2Department of Mechanical Engineering, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg-491001, India
Res. J. Engineering Sci., Volume 6, Issue (7), Pages 46-51, July,26 (2017)
The existing scenario, the vast majority of the power created all through the world is from steam plants. Along these lines, it is imperative to guarantee that the plants are working with most extreme productivity. Thermodynamic investigation of the thermal power plant has been attempted to upgrade the productivity and dependability of steam power plants. A large portion of the power plants is outlined by the energetic execution criteria in view of the first law of thermodynamics as it were. The genuine valuable energy misfortune can\\\'t be advocated by the first law of thermodynamics since it doesn't separate between the quality and quantity. The present work manages the investigates of energy and exergy investigation of thermal power plant stimulated by coal. It is anticipated that even a little change in any piece of the plant will bring about a critical change in the plant effectiveness. Components influencing proficiency of the Thermal Power Plant have been recognized and broke down for enhanced working of the thermal power plant. The target of this work is to utilize the energy and exergy investigation is based on the first law of thermodynamics and second law of thermodynamics separately. The energy misfortunes from individual segments in the plant are computed in view of these working conditions to decide the genuine system misfortunes. Exergy investigation gives entropy, irreversibility rate, Exergy misfortune and second law productivity. The Exergy misfortune or irreversibility is most extreme at the evaporator. In this paper Exergy investigation of working state of evaporator has been completed in view of mass and Exergy adjust. The present paper explores the energy of the power plant to balance the expanding interest of energy. Energy and Exergy investigation has been done to decide the effectiveness of every segment and the general proficiency of the plant, Further Assessment of Energy and Exergy misfortune and annihilation has been dissected.
- Kurkiya Ravi prakash and chaudhary Sharad (2012)., Energy Analysis of Thermal Power Plant., Inter. Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 3(7), 1-7.
- Rana A.H. and Mehta J.R. (2013)., Energy and Exergy Analysis of Extraction cum Back Pressure Steam Turbine., Inter. Journal of Modern Engineering Research, 3(2), 626-632.
- Ataeiand Abtin and Yoo Chang Kyoo (2010)., Combined pinch and exergy analysis for energy efficiency optimization in a steam power plant., International Journal of the Physical Sciences, 5(7), 1110-1123.
- Lior Noam and Zhang Na (2007)., Energy, Exergy, and Second Law performance criteria., journal Energy policy, 32, 281-296.
- Aljundi Isam H. (2009)., Energy and Exergy analysis of a steam power plant in Jordan., Applied Thermal Engineering, 29, 324-328.
- Sachdeva Kiran Bala (2012)., Performance Optimization of Steam Power Plant through Energy and Exergy Analysis., Current Engineering and Technology, 2(3), 41-47.
- Kaushika S.C., Siva Reddya V. and Tyagib S.K. (2011)., Energy and Exergy analyses of thermal power plants: A review., Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 15(4), 1857-1872.
- Saidur R., Ahamed J.U. and Masjuki H.H. (2010)., Energy, exergy and economic analysis of industrial boilers., journal of Energy Policy, 38, 2188-2197.
- Kumar Krishan, Patel Dharmendra, Sehravat Vinod and Gupta Tarun (2015)., Performance and Exergy Analysis of the Boiler., International Journal of Science and Research, 4(6), 3011-3015
- Ameri Mohammad, Ahmadi Pouria and Hamidi Armita (2009)., Energy, exergy and exergoeconomic analysis of a steam power plant: A case study., International Journal off Energy Research Int. J. Energy Res, 33, 499-512.
- Kwak H.Y., Kim D.J. and Jeon J.S. (2003)., Exergetic and thermo-economic analyses of power plants., journal of Energy policy, 28, 343-360.
- Moneim Sayed A. Abdel and Hossin Khaled M. (2013)., Exergy Analysis of A Combined Gas/Steam Turbine Cycle with A Supercharged Boiler., American Journal of Engineering Research, 2(12), 321-333.
- Regulagadda P., Dincer I. and Naterer G.F. (2010)., Exergy analysis of a thermal power plant with measured boiler and turbine losses., Applied Thermal Engineering, 30(8-9), 970-976.
- Ganapathy T., Alagumurthi N., Gakkhar R.P. and Murugesan K. (2009)., Exergy Analysis of Operating Lignite Fired Thermal Power Plant., Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review, 2(1), 123-130.
- Kumar Naradasu Ravi, Konijeti Rama Krishna and Alluru Venkata Sita Rama Raju (2007)., Thermodynamic Analysis of Heat Recovery Steam Generator In Combined Cycle Power Plant., Thermal Science, Original scientific paper, 11(4), 143-156.
- Reddy Vundela Siva, Kaushik Subhash Chandra, Tyagi Kumar Sudhir and Panwar Narayanlal (2010)., An Approach to Analyse Energy and Exergy Analysis of Thermal Power Plants: A Review., scientific Research, Smart Grid and Renewable Energy, 1(3), 143-152.
- Pardal Rajat, Arora B.B. and Maji Subhashish (2016)., Thermoexergetic analysis of Steam Power Plant., International Journal of Engineering Studies, 8(1), 11-19.