Sensor Based Electronics System for Evaluation of Water Quality
- 1Priyadarshni Bhagwati, College of Engineering, Nagpur, Maharashtra, INDIA
Res. J. Engineering Sci., Volume 3, Issue (11), Pages 6-10, November,26 (2014)
Quality of water is very important aspect in human life. Water may be impure or may contain several types of impurities and it may also contain salt or acidic materials. The presence of salt causes the water to become hard and this hardness of water causes the further process to deteriorate. This research presents a model to measure the hardness of water before sending it for further process. The tested water if contains unwanted impurities may be passed through various chemical process to make it pure and then being used is not hard and harmful, thus resulting in better efficiency in the various applications of water. This research is present a suitable model for water quality testing by checking pH level in different water sample using pH sensor circuit.
- Dhoble S.B., Choudhari N.K. and Choudhari A.R., Radio-Frequency pH-Sensing Model to Analyze the Quality of Food Material, International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Global Technology,2(5), 680-684 (2014)
- Dhoble S.B. and Choudhari N.K.,Neuron Model to Analyze the Infection behavior in sample food material, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT),2(11), 421-424 (2013)
- Dhoble S.B. and Choudhari N.K., Electronics system to study and analyze the performance parameters of sample food material, Photon,118(11), 166-169 (2013)
- Dhoble S.B. and Choudhari N.K., Electronics system to extract the infection information in food material, IJAMTES,02(02-II), 19-21 (2012)