Forecasting CO2 Emissions Level in Saudi-Arabia (2014-2018) using Zeytun Time Series Statistical Software
- 1Department of Earth Science, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals-31261 Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Int. Res. J. Environment Sci., Volume 5, Issue (3), Pages 27-36, March,22 (2016)
Our results on this research paper propose that the forecasted path of Saudi Arabia’s carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions has considerably been increased over the last years. The scale of the predicted increase in emissions out to 2018 is much higher than last years. Our estimate is based on the World Bank CO2 emission data. This records set contain significantly more information related to the trend of likely Saudi Arabia carbon dioxide (CO2) gas emissions which can be used by the government and all other stakeholders.
- Thompson A. (2000)., Origin of Arabia.
- Montgomery S.L. and Nesheiwat J. (2014)., Beyond the Boom : Developing Policy to Advance US Leadership in Shale Oil and Hydraulic Fracturing., undefined
- Chye X. and Choong C. (2008)., Energy-growth causality: A panel analysis., 2011, 355-362.
- UN (1987)., Development and International Economic Co-operation: Environment., undefined
- World Bank (2010)., Development and Climate Change., undefined
- Goulder LH. (2013)., Markets for Pollution Allowances : What Are the ( New ) Lessons?, 27(1), 87-102.
- Asafu-adjaye J. (2000)., The relationship between energy consumption, energy prices and economic growth : time series evidence from Asian developing countries, 615-625.
- Dilling L. and Lemos M.C. (2011)., Creating usable science: Opportunities and constraints for climate knowledge use and their implications for science policy., Glob Environ Chang, 21(2), 680-689. doi:10.1016/ j.gloenvcha.2010.11.006.
- Scholes R.J., Wallace D.W.R. and Archer D. et al. (2001)., The Carbon Cycle and Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide., http:// http://www.ifm-geomar.de/ifm-geomar.
- Fathony R.Z.A., Sholihah A.M., Rismawaty Wibowo S.H., Anas K. and Amelia L. (2007)., Zaitun Time Series User Manual.
- Busemeyer J.R. and Wang Y. (2000)., Model Comparisons and Model Selections Based on Generalization Criterion Methodology., 189, 171-189.
- Alkhathlan K. and Javid M. (2015)., Carbon emissions and oil consumption in Saudi Arabia., Renew Sustain Energy Rev., 48, 105-111. doi:10.1016/ j.rser.2015.03.072.
- Alkhathlan K., Alam M.Q. and Javid M. (2012)., Carbon Dioxide Emissions, Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in Saudi Arabia : A Multivariate Cointegration Analysis. 2(4), 327-339., undefined
- Alkhathlan K. and Javid M. (2013)., Energy consumption, carbon emissions and economic growth in Saudi Arabia: An aggregate and disaggregate analysis., Energy Policy. 62:1525-1532. doi:10.1016/ j.enpol.2013.07.068.
- Gregg J.S. and Andres R.J. and Marland G. (2008)., China: Emissions pattern of the world leader in CO 2 emissions from fossil fuel consumption and cement production., Geophys Res Lett., 35(8):L08806. doi:10.1029/2007GL032887.
- Guan D., Peters G.P., Weber C.L. and Hubacek K. (2009)., Journey to world top emitter: An analysis of the driving forces of China’s recent CO2 emissions surge., Geophys Res Lett., 36(4), L04709. doi:10.1029/ 2008GL036540.