Seasonal Variation of Avifaunal diversity of wetlands near New Viva College, Virar (west), District- Palghar, Maharashtra, India
- 1Department of Zoology, VIVA College, Virar (W), 401303, India
- 2Department of Zoology, VIVA College, Virar (W), 401303, India
- 3Department of Zoology, VIVA College, Virar (W), 401303, India
- 4Department of Zoology, VIVA College, Virar (W), 401303, India
- 5Department of Zoology, VIVA College, Virar (W), 401303, India
- 6Department of Zoology, VIVA College, Virar (W), 401303, India
Int. Res. J. Environment Sci., Volume 5, Issue (11), Pages 47-55, November,22 (2016)
The study was carried out in the wetland area near New Viva College, Virar west (19 &
- Nason I. (1992)., Discovering Birds., Pisces Publication, 67-69.
- Pawar S. and Wanjari A. (2013)., Avian Diversity and Seasonal Abundance of Muchi Lake Wetland Near Pandhakawada, Dist. Yavatmal (M.S.) India., IJSR, 4(2), 1419-1420.
- Chavan S.P., Dudhmal D., Hambarde S. and Kulkarni A.N. (2015)., Birds from Godavari River Basin in Nanded, District of Maharashtra State, India., Int. J. Curr. Res. Aca. Rev., 3(4), 328-351.
- Figuerola O. and Green A.J. (2002)., Dispersal of aquatic organisms by waterbirds: A review of past research and priorities for future studies., Freshwater Biology., 47(3), 483-494.
- Cruden R.W. (1966)., Birds as Agents of Long-Distance Dispersal for Disjunct Plant Groups of the Temperate Western Hemisphere., Evolution. Evolution, 20(4), 517-532, en, A.J.
- Joshi P.J, Raut N.B., Khanolkar C. and kumar P. (2013)., Avifaunal Distribution within Different Habitats of Karnala Bird Sanctuary, Maharashtra., ISBN : 978-81-923628-1-6 National Conference on Biodiversity : Status and Challenges in Conservation - ‘FAVEO’ 2013
- Pande S., Deshpande P. and Sant N. (2011)., Birds of Maharashtra., Pub. Ela Foundation, Pune, India, 330.
- Varkey J., Pandirkar A., Fernandes B., Pathak K., Khadye P. and Ghadigaonkar P. (2015)., Threats to the existing diversity of avifauna of Gogte salt plant, Mumbai., Suburb Proceedings of the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Wetlands: Present Status, Ecology and Conservation, India 12th august 2015, 1-8.
- Ghadigaonkar P., Varkey J., Pandirkar A. and Shinde M. (2016)., Record of Nettapus coromandelianus, Gmelin, JF, 1789 (cotton teal) at Seasonal Wetlands near New Viva Collage, Virar, Palghar district of Maharashtra state, India., Int. Res. jour. of bio. Sci., 5(4), 51-53.
- Richard Grimmett., Carol Inskipp and Tim Inskipp (2011)., Birds of Indian subcontinent., Oxford University press, ISBN:019807722X
- Ali S. (2002)., The Book of Indian Birds., Published by Bombay Natural History Society (BNHS), Mumbai, 1-354, ISBN:0195665236
- IUCN (2016)., The IUCN Red List of Threatened species., http://www.iucnredlist.org 2016.