Garbage Pollution: Deonar Dumping Ground
- 1Department of Chemistry, J.V.M’s Degree College, Airoli, Navi Mumbai 400 708, India
Int. Res. J. Environment Sci., Volume 5, Issue (11), Pages 78-79, November,22 (2016)
In this article, I have tried to put forward the current issue of Deonar Dumping Ground. The causes, effects and solutions of garbage pollution have been discussed. The aim is to solve the above mentioned problem and to save ‘our planet- mother earth’.
- Merriam Webster (2010)., Pollution - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary., Merriam-webster.com, 13-08-2010, Retrieved 26-08-2010.
- Jawdekar P. (2010)., Mumbai scam: Rs. 2600 crore for services that are free., NDTV, August 5, (2010), Retrieved March 26, (2012).
- Baliga L. (2011)., Activists withdraw PIL on dumping ground., The Times of India, March 28, (2011).
- Contreras F., Hanaki K., Aramaki T. and Connors S. (2008)., Application of Analytical Hierarchy Process to Analyze Stakeholder’s Preferences for Municipal Solid Waste Management Plans, Boston, USA., Resources, Conservation and Recycling 52, 979-991.
- Council BMA. (2005)., Population Projection 2010/2030., Boston Region Metropolitan Planning Organization.
- Hokkanen J. and Salminen P. (1997)., Choosing a solid waste management system using multicriteria decision analysis., Eur. J. Operat. Res., 98, 19-37.
- Purohit K. and Kulkarni P. (2014)., Maximum city, maximum garbage., Hindustan Times, December 14, (2014), Retrieved January 1, (2015).
- Pinto R. (2016)., Minor fire at Deonar again., The Times of India, February 11, (2016).