Carbohydrate Contents of the Authelmintic Plant Boswellia Serrata
- 1Mewar University, Chittorgadh Rajasthan, India
Int. Res. J. Biological Sci., Volume 5, Issue (6), Pages 52-53, June,10 (2016)
Our research objective is to analyze the carbohydrate present in Boswellia Serrat. The existence will be assured by paper chromatography. Sugar content were found to 3.12% mono saccarid and di saccarid had found in it. D-Galactose-D-Mannose-D-Glucose-D-Fructose–D-Maltose- L-Rhamnose-Sucrose.
- Chopra R.N., Nayer S.L. and Chopra I.C. (1968)., Glossary of Indian Medicinal Plants., C.S.I.R. Publication, New Delhi, 159.
- Saxena V.K. and Sharma R.N. (1998)., Constituents of the essential oil commiphora mukul gum resin., J of medicinal and Aromatic plants sciences, 20(1), 55-56.
- Vardhan D.K. and Gangwal M.L. (2014)., Antifungal Studies on petrocarponoids from Melilotus Indica., Asian Journal of Chemistry, 8(2), 337-338.
- Hower F.N. (1974)., A Directory of useful and everday plants and their common names Cambridge., U. Press, Cambridge 153