Effect of Composting process on Stake Holders in Lahore Compost Pvt. Ltd, year 2013
- 1University of South Asia, Lahore Pakistan
- 2Lahore Compost Pvt Ltd, Punjab, Pakistan
- 3University of South Asia, Lahore Pakistan
Int. Res. J. Biological Sci., Volume 5, Issue (11), Pages 14-16, November,10 (2016)
The Lahore Compost plant site is located in Mehmood Booti (MB) dumping site, since 2006 composting plant is functional at LCL. The accessibility and power supply are appropriate. Lahore Compost remains updated rom the effect of operations of Lahore Compost Pvt. Ltd on its stake holders. Stakeholder consultations were carried out. The objectives of the consultations were to obtain an overview of the socio-economic, characteristics of the groups affected by the LCL plant; to get views of stakeholders and judge the impacts on the affected people or groups.
- Bridoux F. and Stoelhorst J.W. (2015)., Stakeholder relationships and social welfare: A behavioral theory of contributions to joint value creation., Academy of Management Review, amr-2013.
- River A. and Plant M.T.P. (2011)., Environmental and social impact assessment (ESIA)., Study report.
- Grigatti M., Ciavatta C. and Gessa C. (2004)., Evolution of organic matter from sewage sludge and garden trimming during composting., Bioresource Technology, 91(2), 163-169.
- Ghosh S., Ow L.F. and Wilson B. (2015)., Influence of biochar and compost on soil properties and tree growth in a tropical urban environment., International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 12(4), 1303-1310.
- Janssen N.A., Gerlofs-Nijland M.E., Lanki T., Salonen R. O., Cassee F., Hoek G. and Krzyzanowski M. (2012)., Health effects of black carbon., Copenhagen, Denmark: WHO Regional Office for Europe, 1-86.
- Agamuthu P. (2006)., Post-closure of landfill: issues and policy., Waste Management and Research, 24(6), 503-505.
- Lahore compost (2011)., Environmental and social impact assessment of Lahore compost Pvt. Ltd., Lahore compost Pvt. Ltd.