A study to Identify the Problems Faced by Menopausal women in Maloa, Mohali, Punjab, India
- 1Department of Physical Education, Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, sector 26A, Chandigarh INDIA
Res. J. Family, Community and Consumer Sci., Volume 3, Issue (2), Pages 1-4, April,27 (2015)
The present study was conduct on menopausal women in Maloa, Mohali, Punjab, INDIA. For better result 50 women were taken of age 40 to 60 years of different religions through convenient sampling. The study population comprised of all the menopausal women of area of Maloa, Mohali, Punjab, INDIA. The postmenopausal women were included in the study. A pretested questionnaire was used in the study. Data were presented as in percentages. The menopausal women understood firmly the negative effects of menopause on their bodies. Most frequent menopausal symptoms were pain in joints, feeling tired, Urinary problem, Dysuria, Irritability, restlessness, difficulty in sleeping.
- Conforth M., Menopausal symptoms and treatment, Russia; 1998. htt://www.yog.com/inter/php/menopausesymptoms (2015)
- Michael J. Morris, Menopause and its Related Problems., United Kingdom, 2001. http:// www.wikegender.org/index.phi/menopause
- www.webmed.com/menopause/guide/menopause (2015)
- Hawkins and Bourne, Shaw’s textbook of gynecology 14th edition;, published by Elsevier India private limited logox park, first floor A4 and A5 sector 16, Noida 201301 U.P. India, (2008)