Perceptions of school teachers about use of classroom management strategies
- 1Institute of Education and Research, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan
- 2Institute of Education and Research, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan
- 3Institute of Education and Research, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan
Res. J.Educational Sci., Volume 7, Issue (2), Pages 1-6, May,1 (2019)
Classroom administration tactics have a solid potential to absolutely impact on academic progress and learning of students. Every teacher focuses to manage the classroom efficiently and develop healthy environment. Particularly young teachers are more careful regarding class management because learners learning depends on environment. The study was conducted to explore the organization tactics used by teachers in classroom. The study was descriptive in nature and survey method was used to gather information from the respondent. A sample of 250 teachers was nominated randomly. Data were collected by using self-developed likert type questionnaire. Data were analyzed by using descriptive and inferential statistical techniques. The findings of the study indicate that teachers made lesson plans for the effectiveness of students learning and teaching.
- Harvey L. and Williams J. (2010)., Fifteen years of quality in higher education., Quality in Higher Education, 16, 3-36.
- Amaral A. and Rosa M.J. (2010)., Recent trends in quality assurance., Quality in Higher Education, 16(1), 59-61.
- Shahid H., Wahab Z. and Ahmed S.A. (2016)., Factor Analysis to Explore the Indicators of Quality Assurance Mechanism on Higher Educational Institutions in Pakistan., Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 12, 146-154.
- Shpetim C. (2012)., Assessing the quality of higher education services using a modified servqual scale., Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, 14(2), 664-679.
- Syed S.H. (2016)., Determinants of education quality: What makes students' perception different?., Open Review of Educational Research, 3(1), 52-67.
- Yaduma P.S. and Abdulhamid A. (2007)., A Survey of behaviour problems and management strategies in secondary schools in Akwanga local government area., Journal of Arts and Education, 1(2).
- Ben (2006)., Quality: A higher education perspective., Institute of Educational Research Flambeau, 9(2).