Objectives of Education of India and Britain: A Comparative Study
- 1 Department of Education, University College of Social Science and Humanity, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur, Rajasthan, INDIA
Res. J.Educational Sci., Volume 3, Issue (3), Pages 6-8, April,1 (2015)
This research article is based on comparative analysis of the objectives of education of India and Britain. The objectives of this article are to study and analyze the objectives of education of India and Britain in the light of concern policies, committees and councils reports. The limitations of this study are primary level, Secondary level and university level educational objectives of india and britain. Researcher found that there are difference between India and Britainís educational objectives which is concern with religious factor, nation building, moral education, secularism and mostly citizenship.
- Bharti A., Emerging Indian society and Education. jaipur: Agrasen Shiksha Prakashan, (2008)
- Choube S.P.,Education in India and Foreign. Aagra: Vinod Pustak Mandir, (1995)
- Choube S.P.,Comparative Education. Aagra: Vinod Pustak Mandir, (1996)
- Gupta, S.P. and Gupta A.,Development of Education System in India. Aagra: Sharda Pustak Bhawan, (2007)