Talent Upliftment's Main Factor
- 1 B.C.P.S, Gwalior, M.P, INDIA
Res. J.Educational Sci., Volume 1, Issue (1), Pages 13-14, April,1 (2013)
Present time is a time of competition; today we face competition in all walks of life. In present scenario, choices are more so competition is more. Present time is a time of globalization. In global age competition is more because career is not up to local level, but global level. Competition is more while opportunities are very limited. This is a worthy says that “Competitiveness is the characteristic of an individual who strives to excel from others. It is defined as the enjoyment of interpersonal competition and desire to win. To accept challenging test to achieve the standards of excellent performances.” In present scenario, competition is must. So, we must think about healthy competition, this paper is approach about that.
- Indian Journal of Educational Review, XXXXIX, 2 (2011)
- Pandey Ramshakal, Advanced Educational Psychology Surya Publication (2006)
- Sharma, Pt. Shree Ram ‘Acharya’- Vaunmay, Akhand Jyoti Sanasthan, Mathura 49, (1998)
- Indian Journal of Teacher Education “ANVESHIKA”, VII, 1, (2010)