Development of "RSA" Encryption Algorithm for Secure Data Transmission
- 1Department of Computer Science Kalinga University Naya Raipur, India
- 2Kalinga University Naya Raipur, India
Res. J. Computer & IT Sci., Volume 8, Issue (1), Pages 9-12, June,20 (2020)
Data transmission using insecure network need to be secure by using various methods. There are various cryptographic techniques are available to ensure data transmission very secure. In this paper we will try to increase the data security by modifying the RSA encryption algorithm using a pair of even numbers in the combination of private key and public key by using this the factorization and complexity of variables are increased. This new technique helps to provide max data security over the network. Our proposed scheme where we use even numbers in RSA encryption algorithm provides more efficiency and reliability and also increases the level of data security over the network.
- Joseph Amalraj and J. John Raybin Jose (2016)., A Survey Paper on Cryptography Techniques., International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, 5(8), 55-59.
- Rejani R. and Deepu. V. Krishnan (2015)., Study of Symmetric Key Cryptography Algorithms., International Journal of Computer Techniques, 2(2).
- Rivest Adi Shamir and Leonard (1978)., The RSA Algorithm, https://sites.math.washington.edu/~morrow/336 _09/papers/Yevgeny.pdf , access on 11 Nov 2019.
- Ivy, B. P. U., Mandiwa, P., & Kumar, M. (2012)., A modified RSA cryptosystem based on 'n' prime numbers., International Journal of Engineering and Computer Science, 1(2), 63-66.
- Sarita Kumari (2017)., A research paper on Cryptography Encryption and Compression Techniques., International Journal of Engineering and Computer Science, 6(4), 20915-20919.
- Abood, O. G., & Guirguis, S. K. (2018)., A survey on cryptography algorithms., International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 8(7), 410-415.
- B, Padmavathi and S. Ranjita Kumari, (2013)., A Survey on Performance Analysis of DES, AES and RSA Algorithm along with LSB Substitution Technique., International Journal of Science and Research, 2(4).
- Gurpreet Singh Supriya (2013)., A Study of Encryption Algorithms (RSA,DES,3DES and AES) for Information Security., International Journal of Computer Application, 67(19).
- Venkat Prasad K. and S. Magesh (2017)., A Survey on Encryption Algorithms Using Modern Technique., International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 117(16).
- Vanjara P. A. (2012)., Analysis and design of cryptography algorithms., International Journal of Computer Applications & Information Technology, 1(2), 12-15.
- Nitin jirwan, Ajay Singh and Sandip Vijay (2013)., Review and Analysis of Cryptography Technique., International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 4(3).
- Manisha Vishwakarma (2013)., Comparative study of Cryptography Algorithms., International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science.
- Suguna, S., Dhanakoti, V., & Manjupriya, R. (2016)., A Study on Symmetric and Asymmetric Key Encryption Algorithms., International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), 4(3), 2395-0056.
- Shivani Sharma and Yash Gupta (2017)., Study on Cryptography and Techniques., International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, 2(1).
- Maqsood, F., Ahmed, M., Ali, M. M., & Shah, M. A. (2017)., Cryptography: A comparative analysis for modern techniques., International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, 8(6), 442-448.
- Swapnil Chaudhari, Mangesh Pahade, Sahil Bhat, Chetan Jadhav & Tejaswini Sawant (2018)., New Hybrid Cryptography Algorithm., International Journal for Research & Development in Technology, 9(5).
- Arpit Agrawal and Gunjan Patankar (2016)., Design of Hybrid Cryptography Algorithm for Secure Communication., International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, 3(1).
- S. Pavithra and E. Ramadevi (2012)., Study and Performance Analysis of Cryptography Algorithms., International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology, 1(5).
- Hardik Gohel (2015)., Design and Development of Combined Algorithm Computing Technology to Enhance Web Security., International Journal of Innovation and Emerging Research in Engineering, 2(0).
- Sarthak R Patel, Khushbu Shah and Gaurav R Patel (2014)., Study on Improvements in RSA Algorithm., International Journal of Engineering Development and Research, 1(3).